Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got beer jacked...

Garrddogg
    Ok so I see the NEW money maker!! COOLER ALARMS...........
    So maybe a car alarm wired to 12v source in trailer then a wired motion sensor taped to the underside of the lid SSUPRIZE!! :220v:
    Ok so theres my idea (pretty lame) but we got some pretty smart mofos on this board, so lets hear more ideas!!

catman-do
    Was out in Glamis this past weekend. On Sat morning I go to my ice chest to grab some ice and my beer was jacked They left the water, cokes, tool box, and a set of tires but took my beer. :crossx: They even got my buddies vodka out of his ice chest but took nothing else. Wow, I can't believe how ballsy people are out there. We had 6 trailers in a circle and they walked right into the circle and took the stuff.
    Aer you Rob and Cherries buddy?? Were you staying over in vender alley? They came back to camp and told us their buddy got 30 beers jacked from the cooler. Then when they were at their buddies camp visiting someone jacked the whip they just bought right out the back of their new dodge. Fortunately we had no problems on our end. Did fock up some parts on the bike though.

catman-do
    We had two kids trying to take my cooler in Pismo one time. The tint on my old trailer blacked out the windows so the people thought we were passed out but we were inside playing cards and heard them. Boy were they surprised when my buddy opened the door and theres me with a shotgun pointed at their heads! Raidernation tried that "strong arm" shit on me in Glamis they would have another thing comming.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Don't any of you take your dogs to camping with you? My dogs bark anytime anyone comes near the trailer.

catman-do
    We had ours, but he wouldnt help... He snores so loud that no one would probably hear the thiefs!

GAME TIME
    Aer you Rob and Cherries buddy?? Were you staying over in vender alley? They came back to camp and told us their buddy got 30 beers jacked from the cooler. Then when they were at their buddies camp visiting someone jacked the whip they just bought right out the back of their new dodge. Fortunately we had no problems on our end. Did fock up some parts on the bike though.
    Yep, that's me. :crossx:

GAME TIME
    Don't any of you take your dogs to camping with you? My dogs bark anytime anyone comes near the trailer.
    We had ours but they were in the front room of the trailer. I was thinking of leaving out the Rott the next night but she's spoiled and would be crying all night to come inside.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We had ours but they were in the front room of the trailer. I was thinking of leaving out the Rott the next night but she's spoiled and would be crying all night to come inside.
    Mine are spoiled rotten and just litte rat terriers but they are definately good for barking at noises or strangers.
    I bet there is something you could rig to your cooler to prevent thiefs from being able to steal your beer. Sucks that you have to even consider something like that though.

wsuwrhr
    I got some bad news for some big group trying this manuever in the WSUWRHR camp. 1-7 of them will find out that some campers include buckshot in their supplies.
    Brian
    Ive talked to several people who have been out at Glamis over the least two or three weekends. Seems to be a growing trend this year in stealing peoples ice chests. Several people have even been confronted by large groups of these bastards that will just walk into someone elses camp and take there ice chests with them sitting there! Apparently these crazy shits think they can just "strong arm" people out of there stuff because of they out number the people camping and minding there own business. Check out Glamisdunes.com and you will find several stories just like this. It wont be long before they wonder into the wrong camp and get more than the bargined for. :crossx:

vee-driven
    [QUOTE=wsuwrhr]I got some bad news for some big group trying this manuever in the WSUWRHR camp. 1-7 of them will find out that some campers include buckshot in their supplies.
    Brian[/QUOTE
    no shit, i pack 48 hollow point rounds in 4 clips for my sigsauer. your bound to hit somthing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast