Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dana Hinges...anybody else have problems with them?

slink
    Tom, never had a problem w/mine. If you don't know, DANA's new shop is on Railroad, not to far from SW. They have a large parking lot you could easily manuever your rig in there. Might want to swing it by and have them tell you exactly what the fix is then take it to SW. Just a thought

shockwavebd
    I have been there and it is a nice facility. I will drop the boat off at SW and get the hell out of their way
    Wise choice..........the gettin outta the way part that is..............

HMF'er
    I had minor leaks on both sides when they were new, but SW and DMP took care of the problem with no hassle. Good luck.

Dan Lorenze
    Nice to see a manufacture step up and try and help. I would rather buy from people who care and do the right thing to help. These custom parts get thrown into so many configurations it makes it really hard to biuld a product that will never fail. The question is will they step up.
    Good luck working out the problems.
    MP
    I agree... Kudos to Bob at Dana Marine..

INSman
    Had the hinges on my last 23' Dana and of course on the 29' Shockwave and no problems ever. Sounds like a part somewhere needs to be replaced and it is nice to see DMP address the issue immediately.

shadow
    5 seasons with mine & no problems.Although the powdercoat could use alittle love.

Havasu Carrera
    I have them on my 257 (rigged by bad blown come to find out)
    They work awesome! One of the coolest things on my boat!
    I would not have a boat without them.
    NO leaks
    NO problems
    Just push the button and whammmo!!
    Gotta be carefull not to hyperextend them (keep pushing the button after full up or down) (I am anywhays)
    By the way I open the hatch for the speakers, for getting fumes out, etc etc all the time! Probibly 15 times a day!!

Ziggy
    Its one of the best options I decided to buy for my boat........I have observed numerous people fighting with their screw jacks and decided to go with the Dana's.
    No hinges on the rear of the deck to snag nads or tailbones, fast open/close...best thing I ever got.

Havasu Carrera
    I have them on my 257 (rigged by bad blown come to find out)
    They work awesome! One of the coolest things on my boat!
    I would not have a boat without them.
    NO leaks
    NO problems
    Just push the button and whammmo!!
    Gotta be carefull not to hyperextend them (keep pushing the button after full up or down) (I am anywhays)
    By the way I open the hatch for the speakers, for getting fumes out, etc etc all the time! Probibly 15 times a day!!
    http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Carrera 06-15-06 (6).th.jpg (http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...hp?img=Carrera 06-15-06 (6).jpg)

phebus
    Between SW and Dana, you're in good hands. Too bad you had a problem, but at least you know it will be corrected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast