Thread: BOTE? The inside story?

mrswetdream3
    I have heard it all over the years! From the beginning of it all. From the year 2001 when it started. To now and the same $hit is still going on. Does any one know what it takes to put stuff together? The t-shirts (Like the last Anna someone didn’t do there “job”! And I got F***ed doing it in 1week before Anna.) If my people didn’t the shirts in 4days. There were not going to be shirts for Anna. Because bill is on the road. Running up the phone bill to 300 a month putting Anna stuff together. To talk to the “5” if not more guys to make a decision on one thing. IT DOES NOT TAKE ONE PERSON TO RUN THIS.
    WHY DONÂ’T SOME OF YOU PULL UP THE PAST POST UNDER A PERSONS NAME AND FIND OUT THAT THE SAME STUFF HAS BEEN THERE. EVERY YR.
    The questions of lake and where? what lodging is there? ECTÂ…
    Rat had the tee’s job at first. No raffle then. We didn’t have the money in the BOTE acc. We didn’t do the raffle until two yrs later. When Tim got a lot of items (given and bought out of pocket, then got his money back out of it). Then Tim did a “take over” on the tee’s. Then last yr I did them.
    The teeÂ’s art is done by a different person each yr. As you know it is a voluntary job. If one or more people what to do it. It goes to a vote after the art work is done. The best Pic gets on the shirt.
    Each yr there is at lest one fight over some thing or someone. It doesnÂ’t turn out very good after word which very much so sucks. Some of us know the dirt. That the rest of us do not!!!!!!!!!
    Not one time other then “Scebo” Did the bote money go anything but the tee’s and raffel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FYI Jack is a small part in the BOTE history. And a very loving guy!!!!!!!!!

fakethis

moparbabe
    I can't believe what I have been missing.I am in shock and very disappointed. Moparjet and I have attended some awesome events for the last couple of years(Lake Anna and Lake James).We have met many wonderful people.We are very APPRECIATIVE TO EVERYONE for all their work in organizing these events.Without these people ...we realize these events would not happen.Unfortunately, we are not apart of any club or group.We go to these EVENTS to hang out with wonderful people regardless of where it is.The drive to Lake James for us is very long and the logging @anna is slim but it is worth it to us.Because we know whatever event we go to ....we will be eating good food, drinking cold beer, being around fast boats,and being with great and friendly people.That is all that matters to us whether in virginia or N.Carolina or where ever.It sad to see this negativity divide everyone.We will continue to take our boat to all the events that we can regardless of the location.I hope to see many of you in future events.I do not wish to pick in choose sides in whatever politics are going on.I just am shocked.I hope this has not offended anyone I'm just sharing my 2cents which I'm sure does not matter..Sincerely,Jordan
    By the way...Congrats to markist and Gina!!!I am very happy for you.

jets4me
    Man this stuff is better then jerry springer :argue:

MrsMarKist
    I can't believe what I have been missing.I am in shock and very disappointed. Moparjet and I have attended some awesome events for the last couple of years(Lake Anna and Lake James).We have met many wonderful people.We are very APPRECIATIVE TO EVERYONE for all their work in organizing these events.Without these people ...we realize these events would not happen.Unfortunately, we are not apart of any club or group.We go to these EVENTS to hang out with wonderful people regardless of where it is.The drive to Lake James for us is very long and the logging @anna is slim but it is worth it to us.Because we know whatever event we go to ....we will be eating good food, drinking cold beer, being around fast boats,and being with great and friendly people.That is all that matters to us whether in virginia or N.Carolina or where ever.It sad to see this negativity divide everyone.We will continue to take our boat to all the events that we can regardless of the location.I hope to see many of you in future events.I do not wish to pick in choose sides in whatever politics are going on.I just am shocked.I hope this has not offended anyone I'm just sharing my 2cents which I'm sure does not matter..Sincerely,Jordan
    By the way...Congrats to markist and Gina!!!I am very happy for you.
    Thanks Jordy!!!