Thread: powerstroke exhaust

Havasubum
    what the best exhaust for 2006 f-350 diesel? rbp, magnaflow, banks? going to stick with a cat back for warranty reasons

ZBODaytona
    I run the banks but only becuase i got their big hoss bundle (need the intercooler) and it came with it. I have heard nothing but good things about the MRBS...the have a nice dual and single setup. Banks has a dual one out now, but i guess most people say that they are more expensive than the rest. When we do my friends 05 6.0 we are going to go the mrbs

blown428fe
    Keep the factory pipes in and just cut the muffler out and straight pipe it. You do not need a muffler and your truck will not be too much louder.

seanv
    i run the borla stainless cat back with 0 change in perf or mileage. leave it stock and save the cash.

Riveratz
    what the best exhaust for 2006 f-350 diesel? rbp, magnaflow, banks? going to stick with a cat back for warranty reasons
    Just installed MBRP yesterday and it is great... Low Drone with a nice sound. Also installed Tripple Pillar guages and AFE stage 2 intake kit.

boater72
    i run the borla stainless cat back with 0 change in perf or mileage. leave it stock and save the cash.
    But did it bring down the temps?

Garrddogg
    RBP!
    I just put RBP on my 2001 F550 7.3 and it made a HUGE difference!!