Thread: 22222222GuyBoat!!!

CircleJerk
    What are you doing up so late? This sucks with no race to look forward to. Jerkster

boatguy222
    CJ,
    You caught me lurking at work eek! I got my good name to protect wink from some of the Trash talker I know

jim davis
    Trash talkers , humbug. By the way I believe you do have a record, " Towed (Toad) the farthest"

boatguy222
    I rest my case

CircleJerk
    You kids are tooooo funny! Toad award should go to me for finishing DEAD last in every heat! Sure I have excuses, I had a Jackass for a mechanic! Hey jimbo, how about my 396 for bad exhaust tunes? Next year should see some real changes, since I just received news I cant reveal yet. The banquet should be the official announcement date. Hey Marc; it was great to see your flat haul glass and Jimbos Lavey looked soo cool passing me up {on the freeway} especially with those BIG PIPES... eek! Did you figure what the RPM problem might be and do you think your driver was ready for the potential POWER of that beast? Wish I could have spent more time with you guys and when my boat sells {soon} I will! Sure will miss the driving and you can call me Chicken if you want but I do have a PLAN.. wink I would have loved to make the Barron fly right next to the BOYS with a functioning cav plate just to prove the hull setup can do it. But, would it have been worth it if it meant trading paint? I dont think so.... See ya at the awards....JERKOUT