Thread: red rock kicks ass!

dossangers
    i dont know about anybody else but i had the best time ever at the rock. the people were fantastic the boats were off the chart. to here sweet v8s all day all night incredible! just got back from new your havent had a chance to hit the bourds till today. i cant believe k 43 went over thank god hes ok! ive got more pics ill be posting also. next years calander is already set. my boat ran flawless all weekend 5 bottles of nitrous 60 gal fuel and way to much boooze! it was great meeting everybody way to much FUN!!!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
    dossangers:
    i dont know about anybody else but i had the best time ever at the rock. the people were fantastic the boats were off the chart. to here sweet v8s all day all night incredible! just got back from new your havent had a chance to hit the bourds till today. i cant believe k 43 went over thank god hes ok! ive got more pics ill be posting also. next years calander is already set. my boat ran flawless all weekend 5 bottles of nitrous 60 gal fuel and way to much boooze! it was great meeting everybody way to much FUN!!!!!!!!!! Hey, glad your back, sorry I missed ya, you were driving up the hill when I got back, glad you had a good time, I'm ready for next year!!......

Done Flippin
    dossangers:
    i dont know about anybody else but i had the best time ever at the rock. the people were fantastic the boats were off the chart. to here sweet v8s all day all night incredible! just got back from new your havent had a chance to hit the bourds till today. i cant believe k 43 went over thank god hes ok! ive got more pics ill be posting also. next years calander is already set. my boat ran flawless all weekend 5 bottles of nitrous 60 gal fuel and way to much boooze! it was great meeting everybody way to much
    FUN!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could of talked to you directly, I saw your boat run hard. I always run a K - Boat or sit bit----ch. As soon as my neighbor buys a motor Iam going to run for the hills in my beat up K5. Richard, we should invest in golf cart racing ASAP.

Done Flippin
    I want to run a Rayson craft boat , Please contact me any time to test drive my boat.