Thread: For all you dog lovers out there

Chadman!
    So my mom was walking her dog(Niche) the other day on the same path she has forever when out of nowhere another dog, unleashed, ran up and attacked Niche. (which used to be my dog by the way) She yelled and screamed and even picked up a rock and hucked it at that stupid dog but nothing. The other dog was out for blood. Then, finally after a few minutes, the owner of the dog came over, grabbed his dog and just walked away. He didnt say anything to my mom! My mom is furious! She took Niche to the vet yesterday and a couple of hundred dollars later, Niche is back at home. I personally want to have a few words with that guy and maybe swing a few things at his dog! Needless to say my mom is going to start carrying a golf club or a ball bat.

clownpuncher
    Leave the golf club and bat at home. Get her a stun gun or cattle prod for the asshole dog instead. Then the dogs owner if need be.
    Tell her to NEVER ever get in the middle of a true dog fight. Dogs will bite whatever they can, even their handlers (owners) during a good fight.

Boa1277
    Leave the golf club and bat at home. Get her a stun gun or cattle prod for the asshole dog instead. Then the dogs owner if need be.
    Tell her to NEVER ever get in the middle of a true dog fight. Dogs will bite whatever they can, even their handlers (owners) during a good fight.
    A good fight huh, well I hate to say it you will never see a good fight involving a man biter this trait was bred out of good fighting dogs years ago, and if you have a dog that is considered a man biter you do not have a good fighting dog.

clownpuncher
    A good fight huh, well I hate to say it you will never see a good fight involving a man biter this trait was bred out of good fighting dogs years ago, and if you have a dog that is considered a man biter you do not have a good fighting dog.
    uh, ok

HTRDLNCN
    Dont know how it is out in CaliLand but in both Florida and Texas it is against the law to have your dog unleashed in public and all attacks whether to people or pets have to be reported. Next time it could be a small child walking the family pet that gets attacked by that morons dog.
    My Nakita was attacked once by a pit bull that was so fast I didnt have time to stop him,he got one bite on her ear before I tore into him. I had black and blue feet and chins for a week but that was the last time that dog attacked anybody.

Chadman!
    Dont know how it is out in CaliLand but in both Florida and Texas it is against the law to have your dog unleashed in public and all attacks whether to people or pets have to be reported. Next time it could be a small child walking the family pet that gets attacked by that morons dog.
    My Nakita was attacked once by a pit bull that was so fast I didnt have time to stop him,he got one bite on her ear before I tore into him. I had black and blue feet and chins for a week but that was the last time that dog attacked anybody.
    Yeah, she reported it to the animal control in Havasu(thats where they are from) and they said they would go "talk" to the guy. My parents said they would take matters into there own hands if nothing happened with the animal control.

Chadman!
    Sounds like something John Madden would say. Haha, just kidding.

HTRDLNCN
    Yeah, she reported it to the animal control in Havasu(thats where they are from) and they said they would go "talk" to the guy. My parents said they would take matters into there own hands if nothing happened with the animal control.
    Good!!! At the very least he should reimburse your parents expenses...

I carry a large mag lite at night and a tee ball bat in the day time on all dog walks. I've used the bat one time and probably avoided a bloody mess. One hard wack in the side and the aggressive dog became somewhat less aggressive. Stun gun is prolly a good idea too if you can get close enough to use it without getting bit. If an unrestrained aggressive dog attacks my dogs and I can't stop it with warnings I will kill it if necessary and that's no shit. I may get bit in the process but the dog will lose.
    There's no excuse for a dog owner to let an aggressive dog run free.
    And I'm a dog lover. I've also owned a dog that I think was bi-polar and had a very aggressive side towards other dogs at times. He also had a sweet side and lived a long and normal life because I controlled the aggressiveness and was a responsible owner.
    Your mom should definately persue this guy (legally) as the dog is obviously a risk to dogs and possibly humans.