Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help settle an argument...

TexasChopper
    I think it's cool to let your girlfriend date another dude
    EXACTLY !!!

Devil's Advocate
    "course I'm and excellent driver" and "Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner"
    What's the question again?
    LOL! :crossx:
    Maybe he has gas?

Tom Brown
    The guy my girl friend dates has a habit of rocking back & forth when he gets embarrassed and she says its becuz heÂ’s shy! I told her I was gonna post this and see what everyone's opinion is.
    My opinion is the important thing here is if she is happy. If she's happy, he could be Jack the ripper and it wouldn't matter less.
    You've got to find happiness where you can in this world so if your friend is happy, I'm sure you'll be happy for her.

jimslade
    Maybe he ran out of toilet paper!

acatitude
    I think it's cool to let your girlfriend date another dude
    well tell your girlfriend i only rock back and forth at specific times :rollside:

westcoastcat
    Yeah, I am a girl thank you!
    I kinda like being anonymous on the internet, thereÂ’s less problems.
    My girl friend thinks her boy friend rocks becuz heÂ’s shy, and now she says itÂ’s becuz heÂ’s stoned & shy. I just get frustrated listening to her complaining about him all the time and then giving him all the excuses in the world why he does it. There's a bunch more to this story, but no space to put it down here, lol.
    I told her that most people would think thatÂ’s pretty weird (him rocking back & forth) and she says thatÂ’s normal. So I thought IÂ’d ask you people for some honest answers.
    Of course, she said I shouldn’t have said “I think its becuz he is a few cans short of a six pack” comment. Like that would change yur answers.

Jordy
    Let me be the first to say http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...lessthread.gif.

Mandelon
    I kinda like being anonymous on the internet, thereÂ’s less problems.
    My girl friend thinks her boy friend rocks becuz heÂ’s shy, and now she says itÂ’s becuz heÂ’s stoned & shy. I just get frustrated listening to her complaining about him all the time and then giving him all the excuses in the world why he does it. There's a bunch more to this story, but no space to put it down here, lol.
    I told her that most people would think thatÂ’s pretty weird (him rocking back & forth) and she says thatÂ’s normal. So I thought IÂ’d ask you people for some honest answers.
    Of course, she said I shouldn’t have said “I think its becuz he is a few cans short of a six pack” comment. Like that would change yur answers.
    Dont be silly, girl. There is plenty of space to put it down here. We're listening......

ratso
    Dont be silly, girl. There is plenty of space to put it down here. We're listening......
    True True...
    This place is all about sharing...

All-Star
    I have a nephew (By marriage) who has always rocked back and forth like that. He is of above normal intelligence but but he is shy.... but his morther was informed that it he mostly to do with his emotional ability to handle difficult situations. So maybe he has emotional problems and Ithink the shyness would go hand in hand with it.
    But yes I think that is weird.
    My thought to your friend is.... The things that you think are "Cute" in the begining of a relationship are usually the things that you can not stand at the end of a relationship.
    So if he was a rocking chair I think he would be fine, but He is not. Just give her time to figure it out. Maybe since the boating season is at an end for now, maybe she is secretly longing for the boat rocking back and forth?? :220v:
    Will we ever really know???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast