Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Up For An "Anna" Run Wednesday

19daytona
    Had a good time today, the lake was perfect, It was great meeting you and your mechanic, See y'all in the spring!!!

kojac
    Dingdabnabit.
    I wish I had got on the boards on Tues or Wednesday. I went out on Tuesday and went down to the damn and popped around Jack's and nobody was around. Went to hunters landing and got a sandwich. After about two hours of cruising and just enjoying the beautiful fall scenery, I went back and while cleaning up the stealth decided to have a corona. After that I had another.
    Got up Wednesday and put in another ten gallon of 93 and went out again. Only this time went up past hunter's and back down to the damn. Kept going in and out of coves but didn't see any body. Cruised back home and made a couple of blast (water too good to resist, The blower motor really liked the cool water and air. Picked up 200 rpm's ) and went back and cleaned up the boat and had a few and was lamenting on how life just really sucks. Ha,ha, It just don't get any better than this.
    I'm not going to winterize untill I see a trend of cold weather. If another nice day comes by guess what?
    Sorry I missed you guys. Next time your going out call me if I don't reply to the boards.
    Kojac

redleader@Anna
    Woops,
    Sorry we missed ya Dale, as always the more boats the merrier...I'll be watching the weather...and if we get another 65-75+ degree day you can bet I'll be on down there...so watch for the post. :rollside:

kojac
    I'll be here.
    kojac

General Lee II
    Would have been great to join you this week redleader but my boat is in pieces all over the country with some parts not even bought yet and my wife is ready to kill me. might be a repeat of ice cream on the garage wall.

redleader@Anna
    Hey there General Leell.
    Yehh, you missed a picture perfect indian summer afternoon. Better hope you get your "junk" back together for next season...we'll be lurkin for ya!! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12