Thread: lost lake

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    Just wondering if any of you go to lost lake? My dad had a place there a while back when we were younger and had river races by the launch ramp. It was really cool. I have not been out there in about ten years.Would like to plane trip in a month or so.

Johnwithjm
    I have a place at Lost Lake and they still have races on Sat nights. The big weekends tend to bring out more of the race boats. I was out Easter weekend and the water was higher than ever

wsuwrhr
    I went to Lost Lake on my first river trip, I have been there once after that. I used to go out with Todd Lewis and his family. My old boss Glen Miller still goes there I think.
    Brian

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    My dad had a place there, it was the second mobile home on the left on the way in. I think Jack and Marry O Brian stay there now. I also rember there was a cool little sand bar down river a little ways.

BGMAN203
    Lost Lakes is down by Blythe right?

Johnwithjm
    CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE:
    My dad had a place there, it was the second mobile home on the left on the way in. I think Jack and Marry O Brian stay there now. I also rember there was a cool little sand bar down river a little ways. That sandbar is still there and it gets busy on the big weekends. There is another bigger sandbar just up river with alot more room.

UtlGoa
    Bg,
    it's around 20-25 miles north of Blythe.