Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: rons flying toilet

GofastRacer
    Yep sure did think it was Mitchell, I think????. It used a carb but only on the idle, when the throttle opened a certain percent it switched over to injected, don't know why it never went over though???..

79centurion
    Well since I am going with a procharger with a single carb hat, I think I will go with the enderle setup if making a carb a t-body is alot of work. I think a single 4" or 5" will be fine.
    Dan

GofastRacer
    That would be the quick and easy way to do it, it comes in a package ready to go, just have to tune it!..

Terminal Velocity
    Yep sure did think it was Mitchell, I think????. It used a carb but only on the idle, when the throttle opened a certain percent it switched over to injected, don't know why it never went over though???..
    Art, you are correct it was Bill Mitchell. It was called the injectorator. A buddy and i put one on his drag car. Worked ok but it needed high pressures for some reason. Couldn't tell you why it didn't go over as well.

Blown 472
    Well since I am going with a procharger with a single carb hat, I think I will go with the enderle setup if making a carb a t-body is alot of work. I think a single 4" or 5" will be fine.
    Dan
    You can do a blow thru carb and make some big power with that.

GofastRacer
    Art, you are correct it was Bill Mitchell. It was called the injectorator. A buddy and i put one on his drag car. Worked ok but it needed high pressures for some reason. Couldn't tell you why it didn't go over as well.
    Yep, Injectorator forgot what it was called, seemed like a good thing never messed with it myself though, I thought it was pretty cool but nobody thought it was worth persuing I guess???..

DEL51
    I spoke to bill mitchell about the injecterator. I did not sound much better than a toilet system except for the idle circuit allowing drag cars to idle to staging and back to the pits. I asked about a lakeboat app and since he has no clue regarding us folks he said it was not suited for this. I am blown away by how many v-drives and jets from the warmer states run constant flow injection setups. another thing about mitchells setup was the cost. Tiolets were much less expensive, about 1100 less.This was back when they were new and prices may have come down. I will start a new thread about constant flow injectors later this winter.

79centurion
    I was thinking of staying carb, but I like the tuning capabilities of the injection. I may go with a carb if the injection is too much trouble. I just thought of doing something different.
    Dan

Blown 472
    I was thinking of staying carb, but I like the tuning capabilities of the injection. I may go with a carb if the injection is too much trouble. I just thought of doing something different.
    Dan
    Does the injector have a way to start it? like an acclerator pump circut?

GofastRacer
    I am blown away by how many v-drives and jets from the warmer states run constant flow injection setups.
    They're super simple that's why we run em!..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast