Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: "Long Travel Rhino" report...

MR HARLEY
    We have been lied to for two days now post the pics. YOU PROMISED THEM... :crossx:
    They are up, check page 1 and Wes 's 1st post.

Froggystyle
    We have been lied to for two days now post the pics. YOU PROMISED THEM... :crossx:
    I don't know that it could be called a lie... I posted them up and all.
    But, a re-post for the Eliminator guy...
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/f...lt_collage.jpg

little rowe boat
    Very nice.

XtrmWakeborder
    lets see some pics of it hooked up to the boat! Another great vehicle Wes, is the escalade done yet?

Froggystyle
    lets see some pics of it hooked up to the boat! Another great vehicle Wes, is the escalade done yet?
    We will hook it up to the boat tomorrow and snap some pics off.
    I didn't do the Escalade yet. After really thinking about it, there is no better vehicle than a diesel truck for what I do, so I am doing a trick flatbed on the truck so we can haul the Rhino with it and still haul the boat around. Instead of spending the coin on a primary mover with less capacity, I decided to stick with the paid off truck.
    I still hate it though. I think it will look cool with a really, really trick flatbed with it bagged and such, but I am on my last transformation with it before I am 100% bored.
    I just wish they put the diesel in anything else. Suburban, Tahoe, Durango, etc...

XtrmWakeborder
    We will hook it up to the boat tomorrow and snap some pics off.
    I didn't do the Escalade yet. After really thinking about it, there is no better vehicle than a diesel truck for what I do, so I am doing a trick flatbed on the truck so we can haul the Rhino with it and still haul the boat around. Instead of spending the coin on a primary mover with less capacity, I decided to stick with the paid off truck.
    I still hate it though. I think it will look cool with a really, really trick flatbed with it bagged and such, but I am on my last transformation with it before I am 100% bored.
    I just wish they put the diesel in anything else. Suburban, Tahoe, Durango, etc...
    Good move imo, as i have said before that is the sickest truck i've seen. Does the rhino match your boat, or the demo boat?

Eliminator 4 Life
    I don't know that it could be called a lie... I posted them up and all.
    But, a re-post for the Eliminator guy...
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/f...lt_collage.jpg
    Sorry I didnt bother to go back and look at the first post I was looking at the most recent post. My bad but who goes back and re reads the first post.
    That thing looks awesome guess I need to hurry up and get mine now...

Froggystyle
    Good move imo, as i have said before that is the sickest truck i've seen. Does the rhino match your boat, or the demo boat?
    Its going to match my boat we are building for next year. I am thinking about infusing and building a smaller picklefork with a psychotic motor which will be in these colors too. The prototype is going to head up north to do some PR work in the Sonoma county and Delta area.
    Probably going to paint the truck to match it too. I like the colors a lot.

Evo22
    thanks for all of the praise Wes and it looks awesome

djunkie
    Thank God a long travel Rhino won't fit in the back of my truck. Cause God knows I'd be ordering one of those kits too. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast