Thread: Attention Sacramento area boaters

Aluminum Squirt
    One of my comrades in arms was murdered early this morning on a traffic stop out in the Rancho Murietta area (just east of Sacramento). While I did not know him personally, it always leaves me with an empty feeling when one of my fellow law enforcement brothers goes down, especially when they leave a wife and kid behind. While I don't mean to involve any of you in the emotional side of this event, I would like to put out a little information as we have very little to go on.
    The vehicle was a white chevy van with no plates and possibly some front end damage. There is literally no other information to go on. If you see any vehicle even close to this description call 911 and hopefully we can get it stopped and find this piece of sh!t. Thanx for your help and let's keep this fine deputy and his family in your thoughts-Aluminum Squirt
    PS-I didn't post this in the sandbar as I don't hang out over there and I don't know anybody. I'd appreciate if it stayed over here in jets and not get moved. If it needs to be removed in a week or two, I understand.

lucky
    One of my comrades in arms was murdered early this morning on a traffic stop out in the Rancho Murietta area (just east of Sacramento). While I did not know him personally, it always leaves me with an empty feeling when one of my fellow law enforcement brothers goes down, especially when they leave a wife and kid behind. While I don't mean to involve any of you in the emotional side of this event, I would like to put out a little information as we have very little to go on.
    The vehicle was a white chevy van with no plates and possibly some front end damage. There is literally no other information to go on. If you see any vehicle even close to this description call 911 and hopefully we can get it stopped and find this piece of sh!t. Thanx for your help and let's keep this fine deputy and his family in your thoughts-Aluminum Squirt
    PS-I didn't post this in the sandbar as I don't hang out over there and I don't know anybody. I'd appreciate if it stayed over here in jets and not get moved. If it needs to be removed in a week or two, I understand.
    sorry to hear - Will Pray for the family

stoker2001
    Thoughts and prayers go out to Jeffrey Mitchell,wife Crystal and 6 year old son Jake and family.Todays Sacto bee reports they have little to go on,hope they catch the lowlife scumbag soon

Heatseeker
    So the van they found in the Consumnes river with two bodies in it was unrelated? Last I heard, the newscast was speculating that it may have been the vehicle/perps.
    My heart goes out to the fallen deputie's wife, child and whole family...

Moose
    My Mom called me a few minutes ago and she was diverted by Sac Sheriffs around a White Chevy van with front end damage and no plates. She told me there were at least 15 sheriff cars around this van. It looked like to her, that there was at least one perp, inside a patrol car and a lot of suits around the car. The van was stopped in front of a church on Dillard Rd in Wilton Ca. (about 5 miles from the scene of the murdered officer, and get this, ON the same road).
    I hope they got the basturd!!.
    Moose