Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any doctors in the house?

SnoopJonnyJon
    That's the covered population of the Saskatoon Health Authority. It's a significant area.
    The population of Saskatoon is about 200K, as per this site. (http://www.relocatecanada.com/saskatoon/index.html)
    What's more, it's not growing. Neither is Regina. The flow of rural people into Saskatoon and Regina is just enough to keep the populations stable while people from the cities leave for other provinces.
    Alright, but the discussion was based on claiming the town was too small to have a doctor, and this is the population served medically by Sasktoon. Either way, I am not sure if natives in culverts were counted.

SnoopJonnyJon
    Earlier this year, I would have loved to have them. Unfortunately, this summer I sold the 78 Fairmont that would have looked so pimp with those bad boys.
    Not really sure why I bought the FWD ones... I don't have a car they fit. But I had a chance to buy them for $150 for the set... and they are 20 years old, never had a tire on them. I pulled them out of the boxes to take the pictures. I figured it was a good enough deal i can just hang em from the garage wall. And if I ever meet a girl with a cavalier or sunfire (hard to find girls driving those around here ), then I will be able to set her up on some wires.

phebus
    That's just what happens when someone can't accept the fact that they missed their stick, and then trys to crocet it in. I've seen my share of medic's do it, and I've had my share of nurses do it to me.

Tom Brown
    I've had my share of nurses do it to me.
    Me too but normally the nurses at CBS are fantastic. Jon must have gotten someone new. They start so many lines they are generally the most skilled around. Second are any nurse who has worked a chemo ward.
    The last person you ever want to have start an IV is a doctor. At least around here, they do about 4 per career and, while I have no doubt they are fully capable of saving someone's life, they generally suck at it.
    We have an Asian woman in the lab at one of our hospitals who can take a blood sample and you'd hardly know she was there. Her moves are quick and precise like a martial artist. I've got veins like sewer pipes but she's never missed. I should send her a cornucopia of egg rolls as a Christmas gift.

SnoopJonnyJon
    That's just what happens when someone can't accept the fact that they missed their stick, and then trys to crocet it in. I've seen my share of medic's do it, and I've had my share of nurses do it to me.
    That's exactly what happened. She didn't hit the first time and then started poking at different angles within the same hole.

Tom Brown
    ..if I ever meet a girl with a cavalier or sunfire (hard to find girls driving those around here ), then I will be able to set her up on some wires.
    Cavalier and Sunfire chicks don't require gifts. They'll gladly take whatever wire you offer.

SnoopJonnyJon
    Me too but normally the nurses at CBS are fantastic. Jon must have gotten someone new. They start so many lines they are generally the most skilled around. Second are any nurse who has worked a chemo ward.
    The last person you ever want to have start an IV is a doctor. At least around here, they do about 4 per career and, while I have no doubt they are fully capable of saving someone's life, they generally suck at it.
    We have an Asian woman in the lab at one of our hospitals who can take a blood sample and you'd hardly know she was there. Her moves are quick and precise like a martial artist. I've got veins like sewer pipes but she's never missed. I should send her a cornucopia of egg rolls as a Christmas gift.
    I doubt she was new, because she was about 55 years old, but who knows, maybe she started late. I've gone there many times before and it was always clear sailing, but this time they had 2 nurses try on each arm. The final one that final drew some blood was getting pretty rowdy by that point.

SnoopJonnyJon
    Cavalier and Sunfire chicks don't require gifts. They'll gladly take whatever wire you offer.
    yeah, should really have gotten some china 100 spokes to give away to girls in dirty pontiacs and keep the made-in-usa appliance fine wire 70 spokes for myself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345