Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mouzer's moving in on "Rattle Can Lou's" turf.

BILLY.B
    So Mouzer's moving to Boise to become the new "Cal Worthington" of boat sales in the fine state of Idaho. He see's RCL buying and selling, buying and selling and he can't stand it. Pay close attention to how it's done Lou. Not to many guys can buy and sell boats, loose there a$$ on every deal (so he says) and still be able to afford to move. Have fun Lou, he's all your's!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

So Mouzer's moving to Boise to become the new "Cal Worthington" of boat sales in the fine state of Idaho. He see's RCL buying and selling, buying and selling and he can't stand it. Pay close attention to how it's done Lou. Not to many guys can buy and sell boats, loose there a$$ on every deal (so he says) and still be able to afford to move. Have fun Lou, he's all your's!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Who's Mouzer going to leave behind to keep the "Legacy' going?..... :rollside:

BILLY.B
    Who's Mouzer going to leave behind to keep the "Legacy' going?..... :rollside:That's a simple answer. "RICK KING" :rollside:

That's a simple answer. "RICK KING" :rollside:
    """""""""BINGO"""""""'

GofastRacer
    Oh man there goes the hood, have fun RCL!..

MikeF
    Lots of JET BOATS up there. He should have taken Lilricks boat w/ him. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Thats funny, I was just thinking about Lou's new addiction.

Rattle Can Lou
    Mouz, this is my hood. There will be no boats bought around here that don't go through me first. I have run this place outta inventory my man. I am now reaching into the LA basin and beyond. I have worked a deal with Clyde Detrick and I am now renting space from him for my excess inventory. I want you to understand how it all works. I send Sammons and Smooth out on "Seek and Purchase" routes. They purchase my inventory and then immediatly trade for another boat sight unseen. That's how I roll Dude and I don't think you want any part a dat. But if you think you can party with that then welcome aboard the Boise bound train.

Dave Sammons
    Mouz, this is my hood. There will be no boats bought around here that don't go through me first. I have run this place outta inventory my man. I am now reaching into the LA basin and beyond. I have worked a deal with Clyde Detrick and I am now renting space from him for my excess inventory. I want you to understand how it all works. I send Sammons and Smooth out on "Seek and Purchase" routes. They purchase my inventory and then immediatly trade for another boat sight unseen. That's how I roll Dude and I don't think you want any part a dat. But if you think you can party with that then welcome aboard the Boise bound train.
    RCL...There is no doubt you are the CAL WORTHINGTON of the Boise boat world! There is NO way Mouzer will come in there and unseat you! :crossx: :crossx:
    Thanks for sending me the "artist's rendering" of your Halloween costume! Thought the fella's might like to see it! Might make a good avatar for you as well!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...3984GbCcI1.jpg

Rattle Can Lou
    So what are your duties tonight. Lets see, get in the limo with the "Miller Cold Girls". Maybe take a little trip down through the bar district. Start around 2:00 pm. Be drunk by 6:00 pm...yeah, thats the ticket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast