Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mouzer's moving in on "Rattle Can Lou's" turf.

Dave Sammons
    So what are your duties tonight. Lets see, get in the limo with the "Miller Cold Girls". Maybe take a little trip down through the bar district. Start around 2:00 pm. Be drunk by 6:00 pm...yeah, thats the ticket.
    You got it pretty close! Except I started drinking at Noon, met the Miller Girls for a Promo at 2...Stopped home for a couple hours and Limo at 6:00. Be drunk by...Not me Lou!...This is what I do for a LIVING!

Blown to the Bone
    Who's Mouzer going to leave behind to keep the "Legacy' going?..... :rollside:
    this is great news ! i,ll have the whole L.A. basin to myself !!!!!!!!!

Now you have to start looking for a cruiser for the family.................

Blown to the Bone
    Now you have to start looking for a cruiser for the family.................
    Yes Looking for that special cruiser with the Billy B. paint job you know like the SANGER HYDRO ! In fact the last boat I purchased as luck would have it has a Billy B. paint job wait till you see it.........

Dave Sammons
    If RCL is the "BOAT BARON" of Boise...With Mouzer gone, you'll be the "KING" of the BASIN"

GofastRacer
    We know the Hydro was a classic by BB, so let's see some pics of this one!..

Moneypitt
    ve got over 25boat shops i stop in and bring pizza and beers once a week,they called me and the got in on atrade 19ft deaver p/f hydro less motor needs work,i bought it $1500 bucks tody also rcl ive got one ssbeisemyer im taken to,with me,also i just picked up one of clydes dehtrik hydro boat and im going back for another,i am takeing 5 boats back to the rich part of town..EAGLE idaho where i got 4000 square foot (NEEW) w/a5 car garage shop in the back om 2 acres i had orderd, rclou is gonn be beggin to come over and see what i brought,cause imlineing up atleast 2 more boats to take 1 is a k boatsee ya there in Boise after the first of the year! and ther i will become the most powerful man for hunting down boats in boise county and all o AZ,and so/no california and imve got new connetion in the washington area there all gonn be my best buddy LOU so you better retire while ya ca...... :argue: :argue:
    Hey Mouzer, are those prescription drugs? AND is the scrip in YOUR name? I've seen drunk posts, but I didn't think you were a drinker, so it must be the meds, huh? .........MP
    PS: Lou, you got nothing to worry about. Just find good deals, let Mouzer buy them, and then save a grand or 2 buying them from him the next week........

BILLY.B
    ve got over 25boat shops i stop in and bring pizza and beers once a week,they called me and the got in on atrade 19ft deaver p/f hydro less motor needs work,i bought it $1500 bucks tody also rcl ive got one ssbeisemyer im taken to,with me,also i just picked up one of clydes dehtrik hydro boat and im going back for another,i am takeing 5 boats back to the rich part of town..EAGLE idaho where i got 4000 square foot (NEEW) w/a5 car garage shop in the back om 2 acres i had orderd, rclou is gonn be beggin to come over and see what i brought,cause imlineing up atleast 2 more boats to take 1 is a k boatsee ya there in Boise after the first of the year! and ther i will become the most powerful man for hunting down boats in boise county and all o AZ,and so/no california and imve got new connetion in the washington area there all gonn be my best buddy LOU so you better retire while ya ca...... :argue: :argue: Mouzer, you can't possibly think that a person such as you could even hold RCL's jock strap when it comes to finding deals. Hell he has associates that do his bidding for him, handle the paper work, and then call him to say the he's the new owner of a 20ft Ray.................Son Craft. Your in over your head my friend. He'll bury you like a cat bury's it's $hit. My suggestion is to go back to the 3rd grade and learn how to spell. I personaly don't think that drug's and drinking can even make a person spell and try to complete sentences this bad. By the way Mike...do you still have the outboard for sale?. And when I say Mike I mean the Mike in So. Cal. :rollside:

Moneypitt
    i just have the outboard for sale in the boattrader i dont have any other boats were gonna move with no boats, and i doubt there will be anymore!!were getting a really nice home in eagle by the river,lots of fishing.just wanted to goof w/you guys one more time.
    Mouzer, Mouzer, Mouzer..........You are so out of your league here. You can't goof with "us"........There are goofees and goofers, you fall in the goofee class. However, I do have a "Family Pak" of fishing gear I could sell you before you go. How about a grand for all of it, then you can sell it in Idaho for $500. and continue your reign of terror on the movers and shakers of the north.....Watch out Lou, there is a fisherman coming, and he's bringing his family, WITHOUT a family cruiser........Mouzer, I also have some slightly used bait for sale.............MP

Moneypitt
    SO WHY DONT YOU GUYS LET IT GO! I DID"T START THIS THREAD! ive stayed off the v-drive forums per your request im only in the spam section till my outboard sells SO LET IT GO!
    Good luck to you Mouzer, where ever you choose to go, or stay. But remember, Idaho is where men are men, and sheep are afraid...In fact Lou told me a sheep can hear a zipper at 100 yards...............MP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast