Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you bushies do it??

Blown 472
    No more evidence needed that you are a bigot.
    Now what are you opinions again so we can believe what you say?
    Bigot like how? what would you like to know.

Blown 472
    ???
    How are we "blessed" with the same Mopar genes?
    Somehow I think you type this shit just to get a rise out of people.
    Me?????????????

SmokinLowriderSS
    For the last week I have had time to reflect, and listen to christian raido and it dawned on me what a bitch it must be in the morning being a hard core christian bush supporter.
    When you guys get up do you fear that every a rab is going to kill you?
    That some fags are going to get married?
    And the worst, that Satan is hiding behind every corner waiting to pull you to the depths of hell?
    How do you make it thru the day?
    Apparently better than you "FREE-THINKers do.
    I don't listen to Christian radio (heathen rock mostly, '60's thru 80's).
    I happen to know some arabs who have no intention of killing me.
    Don't care if any homosexuals get married or not, and I at least manage not to have to call them "fags" all the time. A fair number of them are friends of mine.
    No, Satan doesn't want me in hell, my ex's do.
    Satan's concerned I might take over.

wsuwrhr
    Me?????????????
    I know you can read.

SnoopJonnyJon
    Blown, how do you make it through the day? You hate the country you live in, and the people in it, and to top it off you don't think you'll have anything after this life. Just because you are a miserable little man doesn't mean everyone else is too.

Blown 472
    Blown, how do you make it through the day? You hate the country you live in, and the people in it, and to top it off you don't think you'll have anything after this life. Just because you are a miserable little man doesn't mean everyone else is too.
    You summed that all up on you own? golf clap for you.
    You believe in the after life, tell what do you think you are going to have after you take the big ol dirt nap??
    Six foot six inch 340 lbs, far from little.

Kachina26
    Six foot six inch 340 lbs, far from little.
    While obvious to everyone else, I'll break it down just for you. He was referring to your smallmindedness, not your gut. It was kinda nice to see you type a few sentences on your own.

eliminatedsprinter
    Blown
    Please don't take this as anything other than a constructive suggestion.
    Rather than just sitting back and insulting the policies, of our government and elected officials (somthing we all like to do from time to time) why don't you start a thread that picks out a specific issue? Then discribe what the 2 parties would like to do about it and either argue one side or point out another alternative.
    After all, anyone can call any leader a name or find some of their policies to bash. What is a difficult is puting yourself in their shoes and coming up with solutions (which will all be trade offs) that dont cause as many problems as they are attempting to solve.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Because that would involve less FREE-THINKing eliminatedsprinter. That would take COSTLY-THINKing, which blown doesn't do (and he won't prove me wrong here either).

Jeanyus
    For the last week I have had time to reflect, and listen to christian raido and it dawned on me what a bitch it must be in the morning being a hard core christian bush supporter.
    When you guys get up do you fear that every a rab is going to kill you?
    That some fags are going to get married?
    And the worst, that Satan is hiding behind every corner waiting to pull you to the depths of hell?
    How do you make it thru the day?
    Please allow me to ASWER your query.
    The only Arabs I fear are the one who want to and givin the chance would kill me. Google "911", or "Osama Bin Laden" for example.
    I'm not worried about Gays getting married. I'm worried about our society rotting, and the US turning into a mess like Europe.
    If you paid attention to your Christian Radio program, you should come away with the thought that Christians are not afraid of Satan, and intend to oppose him,or her.
    Hope this helps, but I won't hold my breath.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast