Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you bushies do it??

Blown 472
    Please allow me to ASWER your query.
    The only Arabs I fear are the one who want to and givin the chance would kill me. Google "911", or "Osama Bin Laden" for example.
    I'm not worried about Gays getting married. I'm worried about our society rotting, and the US turning into a mess like Europe.
    If you paid attention to your Christian Radio program, you should come away with the thought that Christians are not afraid of Satan, and intend to oppose him,or her.
    Hope this helps, but I won't hold my breath.
    Isn't this why you reelected him? to save yall from the boogie man?

QuickJet
    Do YOU even know why he was re-elected??? Did you see the pussy he was running agianst?

Jeanyus
    If you are refering to Bin Laden, then part of the the answer is yes.
    And as Quickjet pointed out his opponet "Kerry" is a joke, his antics this week only confirm that.
    Now we just have to figure out how to keep your gal "Hillery" out of office in 2008.
    You liberals are so blinded by your hatered for anyone who has, or claims to have values, that you will support any hack that opposes the conservitive candidate.
    What a ridicules strategy.

Forkin' Crazy
    Blown, how do you make it through the day?
    Smokes a lot of weed? :220v:

Forkin' Crazy
    Six foot six inch 340 lbs, far from little.
    Well, that explains it. Munchies will do it every time! :crossx:

deltaAce
    You liberals are so blinded by your hatered for anyone who has, or claims to have values, that you will support any hack that opposes the conservitive candidate.
    Good point, very true,
    The Dems canadates don't seem to have a better plan, they just critique the conservatives.
    On the radio it said today that the media provides 77% favorable reporting to the Dems, while reporting 88% negative information about Republicans. I will have a hard time respecting the intelligence of people who vote Democrate.

Blown 472
    If you are refering to Bin Laden, then part of the the answer is yes.
    And as Quickjet pointed out his opponet "Kerry" is a joke, his antics this week only confirm that.
    Now we just have to figure out how to keep your gal "Hillery" out of office in 2008.
    What is a liberal? one of them hippes that doesn't want to cut down trees? one that wants to take away my cars and boat? one of them that thinks the gubment should take care of your life and your kids? sorry dont play that game, hell I voted for gdumbya the first time so please stop with your labels they just make you look stupid.

jimslade
    63 words, Blown I'm proud of you. and no cursing since "HELL"is your home. Must be a full moon.

Jeanyus
    What is a liberal? one of them hippes that doesn't want to cut down trees? one that wants to take away my cars and boat? one of them that thinks the gubment should take care of your life and your kids? sorry dont play that game, hell I voted for gdumbya the first time so please stop with your labels they just make you look stupid.
    Let me guess. You voted against the war, after you voted for the war.
    If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck,quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

eliminatedsprinter
    And refering to the President of the U.S.A. as "gdumbya" makes you look like what? An intellectual heavywieght?
    The reason people assume you are some kind of looney leftist is purely because of the illogical and incoherant way you present your positions (or lack thereof). You may do it on purpose, for effect, but it is far from stupid for them to arrive at that obvious logical conclusion, based on what you put out here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast