Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How do you bushies do it??

Blown 472
    63 words, Blown I'm proud of you. and no cursing since "HELL"is your home. Must be a full moon.
    Hell is what you make of it, It would take a belief in god and heaven to have a belief in hell, whos to say this isn't hell we are in right now, perhaps we are all rabbits and we are dreaming this and will wake up to go eat some nice grass and phuck other rabbits.

Blown 472
    Let me guess. You voted against the war, after you voted for the war.
    If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck,quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.
    Hate to disapoint, never voted for a dem, hated clinton, gave my sis shit when she got a gold laced invite to his ingagaral? asked if the hippies where taking a vw microbus and smoking pot on the way there. Just cuz I am not on the gdumbya nut swingathon doesn't make me a lib.

Blown 472
    And refering to the President of the U.S.A. as "gdumbya" makes you look like what? An intellectual heavywieght?
    The reason people assume you are some kind of looney leftist is purely because of the illogical and incoherant way you present your positions (or lack thereof). You may do it on purpose, for effect, but it is far from stupid for them to arrive at that obvious logical conclusion, based on what you put out here.
    You mean the one on tv in front of the world that cant pronouce words?? ah yeah him.

QuickJet
    Hate to disapoint, never voted for a dem, hated clinton, gave my sis shit when she got a gold laced invite to his ingagaral? asked if the hippies where taking a vw microbus and smoking pot on the way there. Just cuz I am not on the gdumbya nut swingathon doesn't make me a lib.
    And WHO exactly is swinging from the nuts on the Bush tree?

eliminatedsprinter
    You mean the one on tv in front of the world that cant pronouce words?? ah yeah him.
    Very weak non-sequitur, using someone elses' shortcomings to justify your own.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Very weak non-sequitur, using someone elses' shortcomings to justify your own.
    Hey now, you're discrediting blown's primary avenue of attack.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234