Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP George Forman

Tom Brown
    After you are done cooking soak paper towels with water, put on grill, close lid, when cool wipe off. Makes clean up much easier.
    I love you, Mrs. Racer277.

Chadman!
    I hate to say it and risk reveling my identity as "the fat kid" but I figured out what the best part of the food is after getting done cooking with the George Foreman grill.... The stuff in that little drip cup at the edge of the grill. Sorry, had to say it.

SHOTKALLIN
    I love how the grill cooks a frozen steak in 5 mins. I just hate the taste. tastes like you cooked it with an iron. sorry but i gave mine away because I am addicted to the taste of a real grill. charcoal or propane I love em both. :crossx:

I have a Foreman with the removeable grills and use it for chicken all the time. Fast, easy clean up. It hasn't discolored yet. Of course I haven't tried cooking any bran muffins on it yet either and having them catch on fire because I was in on the commode on my cell phone and forgot to take them off.

h2oski2fast
    No George did not pass away, however my grill finally cooked it's last chicken breast. It's been a real friend for the last 7 years, and we have had many good times together. It will be missed.... at least until I go to store and get another one tommorow.. then I'm back in business!!!
    Go away moron! If you understand the meaning of moron.

v-drive
    After you are done cooking soak paper towels with water, put on grill, close lid, when cool wipe off. Makes clean up much easier.
    Found that trick out soon after getting my first one. on my second one now and am looking into buying a panini grill.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks
    Here's a start......
    http://www.wolfgangpuck-kitchenware.com/instructions/Panini%20Maker%20w-drip%20tray%20manual.pdf#search='wolfgang%20puck%2 0panini%20maker'

TexasChopper
    I'm glad I posted about my terrible loss... I guess I have not been paying attention over the years, and actually had no idea there were so many choices out there. I'm actually looking forward to my trip to Target' later this afternoon to fill my void. thanks to everyone for all the input!!

Desert Rat
    The GF grill I have that has removable grills is a silver color. No discoloration like the white one.

Mrs.Racer277
    I love you, Mrs. Racer277.
    Awwwwwww thanks Tom XXOO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12