Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursday pics

Magic34
    Is it me or does the water actually look blue out there? I have only noticed it green the past 4 years.
    Is the water cleaner?
    Are they doing the parade of lights this year again the first Saturday of December?

dicudmore
    Are they doing the parade of lights this year again the first Saturday of December?
    thats in HAVASU focker :220v:

RitcheyRch
    Thanks for the info.
    Saguaro Lake here in AZ

Hardly Satisfied
    Saguaro Lake here in AZ
    were abouts in az

centerhill condor
    ...nice pics!

TAF
    were abouts in az
    30 or 40 mins. N/E of PHX. Don't get any ideas, AZ is closed. Were sending all the illegals back and not allowing anymore Cali rifraff to move over. :rollside:

The Jerk
    looks like a good time. I woke up to 37* this morning. uggggg...

Jordy
    Don't get any ideas, AZ is closed. Were sending all the illegals back and not allowing anymore Cali rifraff to move over. :rollside:
    So you got that memo too huh???
    Saguaro is a great lake if you're the only one on the launch ramp and you can park in a spot right by ramp #2 and not have to park at the top of the hill. It sucks with a boat over about 25' on that 3 lane ramp. Guess we just get spoiled with the 10 lane at Pleasant and the big parking lot. Still like the beach though.

squirt'nmyload
    Is it me or does the water actually look blue out there? I have only noticed it green the past 4 years.
    Is the water cleaner?
    it wasn't clean the last 2 times i was there.....had the lovely brown ring around the boat when i pulled it out of the water

Biglue
    it wasn't clean the last 2 times i was there.....had the lovely brown ring around the boat when i pulled it out of the water
    Was there a little white jet with red trim with a black dude on it? If so that's 460 jus getn it......his boat is known for leaking oil n shit.....send him the detailing bill. :crossx:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast