Thread: hey MOBRIEN

dicudmore
    your PM box has been full for days :220v:
    clean that shiat out

Beer-30
    your PM box has been full for days :220v:
    clean that shiat out
    Thanks! I pm'd him days ago, inquiring on his purchase plans/status. It's been about a week. I figured he must be out of town or on vacation or both.

dicudmore
    Thanks! I pm'd him days ago, inquiring on his purchase plans/status. It's been about a week. I figured he must be out of town or on vacation or both.
    maybe so--he pm'ed me last week and I haven't been able to reply :220v:

MOBrien
    sonuva biotch. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll clean that shiat out in a little while so you can PM away.
    Beer-30 -- just been busy. Still don't know what the fock we're gonna do. Wifey wants a rollbar boat & doesn't care about going faster than 40. I want a bigger boat, and care about getting closer to the century mark. Can't have both........faster is my main thing. Who knows, might just keep the Cheeter and get a 2 seat nozzle boat to throw in the garage.............

Beer-30
    Ya know, you could have PhatBudde (Phat Tower) put a rollbar on your Cheeter; throw a whipple on the 7.4, and you would have all you need.

dicudmore
    sonuva biotch. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll clean that shiat out in a little while so you can PM away.
    Beer-30 -- just been busy. Still don't know what the fock we're gonna do. Wifey wants a rollbar boat & doesn't care about going faster than 40. I want a bigger boat, and care about getting closer to the century mark. Can't have both........faster is my main thing. Who knows, might just keep the Cheeter and get a 2 seat nozzle boat to throw in the garage.............
    nozzle boats are not cool...

dicudmore
    Ya know, you could have PhatBudde (Phat Tower) put a rollbar on your Cheeter; throw a whipple on the 7.4, and you would have all you need.
    roll-bar on that boat?? :yuk: if ya need to ski have one of your friends pull ya
    I certainly don't see a roll-bar on there to ruin the aesthetics of your Sleek

Beer-30
    roll-bar on that boat?? :yuk: if ya need to ski have one of your friends pull ya
    I certainly don't see a roll-bar on there to ruin the aesthetics of your Sleek
    Nope. I wouldn't put one on mine, as I wouldn't use it. He is wanting a tourny/wakeboard boat but doesn't want to be limited to 40 mph. I dun tole him to put a tower on his 24 Stilleto. Hell, I've seen them on 28' Nordics, Conquest deckboats and the like.

MOBrien
    whoah.....who said I WANT a rollbar boat? Nuh-uh, the wifey does. I want a cat that runs just a tad under ummmm, 70mph. :crossx:
    And a rollbar on the Cheeter, no way. I love the lines of my boat and that would totally ruin it.
    Kinda like the 26 Daytona.......... :idea: But I've also kinda got this problem, I already own a boat.

98 Vector 21
    I know of a fast ski boat for sale...Ski all day & run 70 all nite! Something like that....
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CT0015-med.JPG