Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate my slow cooker

Tom Brown
    I've got a huge beef roast in there. It's been cooking most of the day and is almost done. I cut some slits in there and jammed in some butter and garlic. It's been rubbed with Montreal steak spice too. Mushrooms... potatos... carots..... damn!
    I'm dying here!

Devil's Advocate
    I've got a huge beef roast in there. It's been cooking most of the day and is almost done. I cut some slits in there and jammed in some butter and garlic. It's been rubbed with Montreal steak spice too. Mushrooms... potatos... carots..... damn!
    I'm dying here!
    Mmm..sounds good. Be patient Tom, it is a slow cooker you know.

Tom Brown
    Be patient Tom, it is a slow cooker you know.
    I put it in there at 3:30 pm. I didn't realize it would be so tough to deal with the aroma when I got home. It smells bloody delicious!

Riverless
    Tom, I think you are suppose to start those things at like 8:00 in the morning.

Devil's Advocate
    Tom, I think you are suppose to start those things at like 8:00 in the morning.
    Yeah, that's the problem. He started too late. Definitely make a house stink good!

Tom Brown
    It's 10 pm here and I cranked it up to high power at 8 pm. I can't hold off much longer.

JetBoatRich
    The temptation from the smell will get to you

YeLLowBoaT
    when the meat melts in your mouth it will be worth it. :crossx: oh yeah the way I like to eat it is, take some of the veggies and some of the meat and put it on a sour doe role with cheese and grill that mofo... its like how you feel after you just droped 2 lb in the bowl... :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
    It's 10 pm here and I cranked it up to high power at 8 pm. I can't hold off much longer.
    I'm sure it's done enough. Just go for it. If it wasn't done enough, I'm sure we'll hear more about that too in one of your bowel tragedies tomorrow. :220v:

Phat Matt
    We had the same thing for dinner. Slow cookers are just about the only way I come home to a cooked meal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast