Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chevy's Suck!

Southwest47
    I just wanted to get the attention of fellow ***boater's that may have a hook-up or suggestion on where to get a 6" lift for a Chevy 2500HD.
    I went to a local shop and got a quote of about $6000 for a 6" with 35's including instal, +/- depending on my tire and wheel brand selection. Is this a good price, or should I look elsewhere?

QuickJet
    GOT MY ATTENTION!!! Sorry I can't answer your question though :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    That does not sound bad

hoolign
    I just wanted to get the attention of a fellow ***boater's that may have a hook-up or suggestion on where to get a 6" lift for a Chevy 2500HD.
    I went to a local shop and got a quote of about $6000 for a 6" with 35's including instal, +/- depending on my tire and wheel brand selection. Is this a good price, or should I look elsewhere?
    Why did you choose a 6" lift?? What you need to determine is " do I wanna look like an off roader ..or be an off roader?" and 6 K is gonna get you looking like one! Check what you want your truck to do! Are ya gonna beat it...or pose? I see soooo many posers huckin a cheap ass rancho or pro comp on that it makes me cringe. I'm not knockin these companies..just that they typically chose the 'poser set up" ..figure out how hard ya wanna beat your wheels and talk to the rep... but for fukk sakes,,if your gonna do it ..do it right ...if you really want o off road there are a few peeps on here with great set ups!

vee-driven
    sounds a little high, for a 6in lift with 35's, is it a 4x4 or 2 wheel, what kind of lift are you looking for and are you planning on running gay a$$ 20's or bigger.

pixilatedpussy
    :220v: Sounds a lil steep....who did you call?I just wanted to get the attention of fellow ***boater's that may have a hook-up or suggestion on where to get a 6" lift for a Chevy 2500HD.

pixilatedpussy
    Why did you choose a 6" lift?? What you need to determine is " do I wanna look like an off roader ..or be an off roader?" and 6 K is gonna get you looking like one! Check what you want your truck to do! Are ya gonna beat it...or pose? I see soooo many posers huckin a cheap ass rancho or pro comp on that it makes me cringe. I'm not knockin these companies..just that they typically chose the 'poser set up" ..figure out how hard ya wanna beat your wheels and talk to the rep... but for fukk sakes,,if your gonna do it ..do it right ...if you really want o off road there are a few peeps on here with great set ups!
    HE'S BAAAAACK! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
    That does not sound bad
    for the poser option! :crossx:

HavasuSelect
    sounds a little high, for a 6in lift with 35's, is it a 4x4 or 2 wheel, what kind of lift are you looking for and are you planning on running gay a$$ 20's or bigger.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Kilrtoy
    for the poser option! :crossx:
    he never said he wanted to go off roading he said he wanted tolift his truck....
    and yes I agree when I was gonna lift my truck is was gonna be 15K without rims and tires.... and I was still gonna be a poser

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast