Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When You Party In Hooterville You Get

IN2-IN2MX
    It was nice to finally meet you IN2IN2MX.
    And it was very nice to meet you too. I was protecting the alcohol when we were finally introduced (in the kitchen). LOL.

IN2-IN2MX
    Yup, in the pool twice. LOL... She actually got tossed a third time when I kicked her ass out for being a drama queen. :crossx: :crossx:
    I know, I kept sayin the whole night I wanted to make sure and get a pic of ALL the ladies. You late comers focked it up. LOL... You AND Pixi. Shit, we could of easily added another 10 girls to that shortly after. :devil: :devil:
    Totally missed her getting kicked out. Actually Maria (Mrs Phat Daddy, not my coo-coo friend Maria) and I kinda hid when Captain Underpants got thrown in because we didn't want to be next.
    We weren't THAT late. It was only like 9:15 pm. But yeah, I kept meaning to take another group shot later after Pixi got there but I kept getting distracted. :rollside:

Wild Horses
    I avoid cameras as I am undercover....lol There was one guy wanting to get a pic of me and Karen and I finally gave in and posed for one but normally I like to blend in the background.
    Thats new for you Tom, Blending In!! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    :crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :rollside: :crossx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123