Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu "Food Drive" Poker Run This Weekend

roln 20s
    Who's going? This a great cause--all the proceeds go to the LHC and Arizona Food Banks for the holidays. You can even purchase picture of you, the fam and your boat under the London Bridge--sent to you on a CD-- great for the holiday cards
    I'll be there participating. Registration is Friday night or Saturday morning, Poker Run then an optional BBQ early afternoon. Should be a great event for a great cause--if you are there, you should participate.
    Its put on by Mandy Moyes (Daughter of Magic Powerboats owner).
    Keep the list going:
    1) Roln 20s - DCB Mach 26
    See you there.
    Patrick

Throttle
    that seems like a good cause... i will not be home this weekend to be there... gotta work :cry:

dicudmore
    Who's going? This a great cause--all the proceeds go to the LHC and Arizona Food Banks for the holidays. You can even purchase picture of you, the fam and your boat under the London Bridge--sent to you on a CD-- great for the holiday cards
    I'll be there participating. Registration is Friday night or Saturday morning, Poker Run then an optional BBQ early afternoon. Should be a great event for a great cause--if you are there, you should participate.
    Its put on by Mandy Moyes (Daughter of Magic Powerboats owner).
    Keep the list going:
    See you there.
    Patrick
    ok I'll play too...where is reg??

dicudmore
    2) dicudmore- Spectre 30

Throttle
    2) dicudmore- Spectre 30
    nice new sig line... :idea:

dicudmore
    nice new sig line... :idea:
    its been there a while now--kind of a spin on the old "have you driven a FORD lately :wink: song" if I think of something catchy I'll change it

phebus
    Why are they keeping it a secret? I haven't seen any details posted as to what, where, when.

Todd969
    Why are they keeping it a secret? I haven't seen any details posted as to what, where, when.
    Be at the Nautical Friday evening around 6:00. You can also run by Magic and pick up info.
    Or just go HERE
    http://www.sleekcraft.com/documents/...Newsletter.pdf

Sleek316
    Dan & Mari, Sleek 316

Magic34
    This is one of my favorite events each year. It has always been great weather and the crowd is usually around 50 boats for the event. Way laid back and overall a really good time.
    I'm out this year. It is the father-in-law's 60 bday. Family weekend at the cabin for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast