Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: there were two really nice boats

dicudmore
    there was a 27' Shadow, and a F-32 runnin' pretty hard saturday too--not at the same place or time--but runnin' none the less

Kilrtoy
    there was a 27' Shadow, and a F-32 runnin' pretty hard saturday too--not at the same place or time--but runnin' none the less
    I would have like to see that shadow , it sounded really sweet with the T800 in it

dicudmore
    I would have like to see that shadow , it sounded really sweet with the T800 in it
    it will be back soon

Throttle
    thats easy--you get a Cobra, 3 DCB's and a Spectre...even I can handle that math question
    i can not put up those kinda numbers...

Brian
    Hmmm...

JB in so cal
    any alluminium fish boats w/ 9.9 mercs on the transom?

seanv
    Hmmm...

was one of those you brian? i thought i read you were out playin this weekend and might have operated your craft in a "spirited" manner :crossx:

Brian
    No I got my arse kicked later in the day. Mine doesn't quite qualify as "really nice"...
    Still had a blast though!

shippingguy
    Kilr thanks. We are very happy. We will see how long we can go without the old mufflers on it :crossx: We should be back out in a week. I would love to give you a ride and if possible take a ride in your boat as well. Your boat is very nice Good hanging with everybody this past weekend.

seanv
    No I got my arse kicked later in the day. Mine doesn't quite qualify as "really nice"...
    Still had a blast though!

your over the century mark now right? do i need to start prop'n up to stay ahead :crossx: :crossx:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast