Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Kerry

Is the most arrogant disrespectful eliteist bastard that I can think of at the moment.
    A sound clip from a speech he made supporting Angelides at Pasadena City College today. (http://www.kfi640.com/cc-common/mlib...1162269270.mp3)
    Talk about disrespecting our troops, our military (which I'm sure he'd like to gut and spend the $ on entitlements and let the UN protect us). The implication being only the dumbasses go in the military. What a bucket of shit this guy is. And to think half the people in this country voted to make this butthead our president. Same guy who got the 3 purple hearts and came home. Well at least the came home part is legit. Should ship his sorry lame ass to Iraq and see how dumb he thinks the guys protecting his ass are then.
    There's plenty of things I disagree with Bush on but compared to Kerry I thank God he is in the white house and not this arrogant bastard.

Boy Named Sue
    John Kerry is the most ethical and patriotic human on the face of the earth/
    Well, on his version of our earth.
    In my version, he is a pantload.

centerhill condor
    oh, and did you hear? He served in Vietnam.

Yeah...so I heard....and heard....and heard. Why that bastard was not charged with Treason is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned he should have been tried, found guilty and shot by firing squad in the 70s. He is the most dispicable son-of-a-bitch that ever was elected to.office. The people that voted for him should be shot too. :yuk:

Old Texan
    Yeah...so I heard....and heard....and heard. Why that bastard was not charged with Treason is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned he should have been tried, found guilty and shot by firing squad in the 70s. He is the most dispicable son-of-a-bitch that ever was elected to.office. The people that voted for him should be shot too. :yuk:
    Amen

Schiada76
    Why yes.........It's seared, seared in my memory.
    Just like his trip to Cambodia for Christmas. :crossx:

deltaAce
    Which side?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Why yes.........It's seared, seared in my memory.
    Just like his trip to Cambodia for Christmas. :crossx:
    When the CIA opperative gave him his boonie hat he treasures soooooo much.
    What a pantload, pantload hell, bucketload.

3 daytona`s
    Is the most arrogant disrespectful eliteist bastard that I can think of at the moment.
    A sound clip from a speech he made supporting Angelides at Pasadena City College today. (http://www.kfi640.com/cc-common/mlib...1162269270.mp3)
    Talk about disrespecting our troops, our military (which I'm sure he'd like to gut and spend the $ on entitlements and let the UN protect us). The implication being only the dumbasses go in the military. What a bucket of shit this guy is. And to think half the people in this country voted to make this butthead our president. Same guy who got the 3 purple hearts and came home. Well at least the came home part is legit. Should ship his sorry lame ass to Iraq and see how dumb he thinks the guys protecting his ass are then.
    There's plenty of things I disagree with Bush on but compared to Kerry I thank God he is in the white house and not this arrogant bastard.
    He won`t apologize and is attempting to twist it around,he won`t let 04 go.

Schiada76
    He won`t apologize and is attempting to twist it around,he won`t let 04 go.
    Hell, that fckin traitor won't let the sixties go. :220v:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast