Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: halloween costumes?

a catered life
    wtf? the prices are a freaking joke.....$40 for a dam cape, mask, and a cheap ass stretch can only wear one day outfit ..we spent over $120 last night for what i felt was crap but it did make the kids happy

spectratoad
    Most likely due to what I heard in the news last night. That sales for Halloween have shot up into the millions. Mostly due to adults getting into the game now. Prices though are crazy.

MsDrmr
    I hear ya...crazy, it's time to learn to sew and make our own. It's amazing what were willing to pay for something we will wear one night.

RitcheyRch
    Went looking for a Shrek costume and the Halloween store wanted over $80 for it. Searched on ebay and found the same one for about $50. Still didnt buy it.

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    wtf? the prices are a freaking joke.....$40 for a dam cape, mask, and a cheap ass stretch can only wear one day outfit ..we spent over $120 last night for what i felt was crap but it did make the kids happy
    Willie who you kidding you know you will have that on yourself befor the kids go out tonight and the night after that

NOTALENT
    The basic Doctor outfit is about $25.00!!!! I went to a uniform shop and bought the real deal with a stethescope, Face mask, Shoe covers, Hair cover for $35.00!!!! It showed up the cheap doctors!!! :crossx: and offered a great pickup line..haha.

JetBoatRich
    It is about the kids Willie

NOTALENT
    It is about the kids Willie
    Screw the kids, its about giving the women another excuse to dress slutty!!! :crossx:

JetBoatRich
    Screw the kids, its about giving the women another excuse to dress slutty!!! :crossx:
    there is that too :devil:

HocusPocus
    we have a closet with costumes from way back, each year a week or so before halloween we have the whole family get together and do a costume exchange. sometimes we may still need to buy a costume or two but it sure beats buying 4. sometimes being a part of a big family has it rewards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast