Thread: I got it

Blown 472
    While pray to his pagen god the great stone owl, it told good ol gwya to come clean on the war, soon he will be crying on tv like that bitch jim baker.
    Wait a min, he claims to be christian but yet prays to a pagen god, hummm yet another lie.

Forkin' Crazy
    Did you hear about the elections in Iraq you freakin' goof? :crossx:

Blown 472
    Did you hear about the elections in Iraq you freakin' goof? :crossx:
    Yup. Why did we invade iraq in the first place?? what was the motivation for it?

Steve 1
    Adolph Bendler 472's Idea of leadership..
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/...ee_monkies.jpg

Forkin' Crazy
    Yup. Why did we invade iraq in the first place?? what was the motivation for it?
    Suspected WMDs (that the majority of Drats and Reps agreed were there), a tyrant that killed his own people, legal rapes, no rights for women, etc.
    You just crawl out from under your rock, or what? :argue:

Blown 472
    Suspected WMDs (that the majority of Drats and Reps agreed were there), a tyrant that killed his own people, legal rapes, no rights for women, etc.
    You just crawl out from under your rock, or what? :argue:
    So now that there was a "mistake" tehehehehe we are in the bidness of ramming democracy down everyones throat??
    And with that thinking are we going to take on every country that does that? what about china should we attack them? or saudi, or??????????????

Kachina26
    ramming democracy down everyones throat??
    Yeah, democracy is evil!!!! Why should a people be able to choose who is in charge of their country? That would require them to think for themselves, and I know where you stand on that topic, Blowin' 472 guys!

HighRoller
    Nothing is funnier than someone who believes you can "impose" freedom on anyone. Freedom is the natural desire of every human. Are you next going to tell us that people in Iraw want Saddam back? Well, the terrorists do, but the other 99% are happy to have a say in the future of their country. I guess that puts Clone472 on the side of the terrorists. Big surprise.