Tobtek, Dr Marg and myself are extremely excited and pleased to announce the arrival of Boat Bling “Hot Sauce” (formerly known at Tobtek Secret Sauce). Boat Bling now has EXCLUSIVE rights to this superb and revolutionary cleaner along with the additional cleaners. As a company, our mission from day 1 was to offer superior products with the BEST customer service in any industry. Every customer has received personal service from Tom and myself and each customer has my personal cell phone if they need anything…anytime. These values have helped build our business over the first full year and I guarantee you this will continue. Also, with all Boat Bling products, we GUARANTEE your complete 100% satisfaction or your money back.
Just for a little extra information on the creation of these products- a former Vice President of Meguiars developed them. That track record has ensured that Boat Bling will continue to add the best products available to the “SAUCE” line.
Product Descriptions:
Boat Bling “HOT SAUCE”: this revolutionary product is a thin ready to use liquid designed for use on fiberglass, plastic, chrome, glass and all painted surfaces. This will also clean your billet hardware and will NOT damage or discolor the finish. If that wasn’t enough, “HOT SAUCE” will not remove all of your wax, in fact, it reapplies a layer of wax as you go. The result is a static smooth feeling with NO water spots. This is the quickest way to clean your boat- spray on and wipe off. Now you can BOAT MORE and CLEAN LESS.
Boat Bling “VINYL SAUCE”: this product will provides the cleaning ability to remove marks from your interior and will soon include extra protection from the hot sun elements. Don’t neglect the interior…it needs to look great for the day too.
Boat Bling “TRANSOM SAUCE”: this product has all the power to remove the worst transom soot and water spots after a long day of boating…no more long scrubbing sessions, like the rest of the Boat Bling “SAUCE” line, just spray on and wipe off.
We have always catered to the ***boat Forum community and will continue to do so with prices that are EXCLUSIVE to each of you.
“HOT SAUCE”
32 oz (quart) MSRP $19.95 Your Price $14.95
Special Spring Purchase MSRP $39.90 Your Price $24.95
128 oz (gallon) MSRP $54.95 Your Price $39.95
“VINYL SAUCE” & “TRANSOM SAUCE” will be available after the LA Boat Show.
There will be a package that combines one of each “SAUCE” and a Boat Bling cleaning bucket and will be offered at nearly 40% off. Get your order in now for this special pricing.
Feel free to email me directly or call my cell at 602-312-4550 anytime. Once again, thanks for all of your support and see you at the LA Boat Show booth #624.
Thanks again,
Patrick