Bought another daycruiser jet last night, I will clean it up and get some pics of it for you all to see soon. Its fairly nice for a age and price, Sleekcraft Executive with a 455 Oldsmobubble and a juccuzii jet that needs reassembled and instaled. . . All wood seems decent needs some interior work that will get it to the lake for this year then if it turns out to be a good boat prolly redesign and redo the hole interior !!!
Also bought and sold a pretty cool condor sprint/ berkley pump w/o engine, so should see another cool jet boat here in the area especially okmulgee lake if the guy can get a BBC in it by summer.
That leaves the Wyatt tunnel pretty much outta the picture, i kinda need to sell it, if anyone is interested in that boat there are pics on here somewhere or i can email pics if interested. . . Brand new hull and trailer dominator pump professionally installed by the best in the area !!! Also has upholsted seats front and back not installed.... american racing torq thrusts on trailer !!!!