Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes men we do win....

ratso
    for those who didnt know we have been divorced for years but i took her back to court because of the amount of problems she was causing my oldest daughter moved in with me permantly 5 years ago but i wanted controlling custody (60%) of the others......not to mention she's lazy as hell and on welfare the stupid ass DA office gave her assistance for my oldest child and since they found out the truth now they want to sue her for all the money their stupid asses gave her......if they would have listened to me a year ago when i tried to explain the situition to them this would have never happen instead the case worker treated me like i was a deadbeat father and gave her assistance......the judge for my case couldnt even believe the way this was handled
    It's funny how many caseworkers and judges have their heads up their asses in situations like these... and the attorneys could give a fukk less who wins, long as they get paid... just a job for them...

a catered life
    It's funny how many caseworkers and judges have their heads up their asses in situations like these... and the attorneys could give a fukk less who wins, long as they get paid... just a job for them...
    yea but i had a dam good lawyer.....he has be on top of every thing from the day i first called him.......he even had it worked out where when she gets a full time job she would be paying me some child support but i was like naw i dont need her money all i want is to be sure my kids are in a safe place

ratso
    yea but i had a dam good lawyer.....he has be on top of every thing from the day i first called him.......he even had it worked out where when she gets a full time job she would be paying me some child support but i was like naw i dont need her money all i want is to be sure my kids are in a safe place
    I didn't take money from my ex either... When it comes to alot of women, that's usually what it's about first and foremost (not talking about you topless)...

Desert Rat
    My wife and I got my son from the ex at the age of 8. Took us about 3 years to get the bad habits from his drug addict mother out of him! He graduated from college last year and is doing GREAT!! I have all the faith in the world in him and am so figgin proud of him! I am so proud he is "our" son. Keep your chin up Willie we ALL know the power of an involved parent!!!!!!!

Desert Rat
    I didn't take money from my ex either... When it comes to alot of women, that's usually what it's about first and foremost (not talking about you topless)...
    Damn straight skippy, all my ex was worried about was what she would lose in $$

a catered life
    thanks DR....my chin is higher than its ever been

topless
    (not talking about you topless)...You only said that because my brother knows where to find you.LOL

ratso
    You only said that because my brother knows where to find you.LOL
    LMAO... no, I have just followed some of your "plights" with the ex... and I know you are an exception to the rule.

topless
    LMAO... no, I have just followed some of your "plights" with the ex... and I know you are an exception to the rule. He is a lost cause so I don't even bother anymore.

CBadDad
    That is the difference between a good lawyer and a shitty one. The shitty ones will just drag things out so they can make their next Beemer payment. The good ones take care of business, because they know that they'll have a referal knocking on their door soon. Never a lack a business for the good ones.
    Glad to hear it's working out for you. I'm a believer in the system. It takes time and it can get pretty lousey for a while, but when you get your day in court, the look on the judges face when he hears all of the B.S. is priceless.
    Best o' luck to you and your family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast