Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sometimes men we do win....

Trailer Park Casanova
    got some great news..since i hired the lawyer things have been looking good now i get a call yesterday and it looks like the ex wants to do a deal fast.....sometimes the men do win :rollside: :boxed: call my lawyer to draft the final doc's and lets end this crap....
    That's good, glad to read it.

Hardly Satisfied
    got some great news..since i hired the lawyer things have been looking good now i get a call yesterday and it looks like the ex wants to do a deal fast.....sometimes the men do win :rollside: :boxed: call my lawyer to draft the final doc's and lets end this crap....
    Save your money and get back together

a catered life
    thanks everyone
    wait one dam minute did you say get back together? :argue: you are not allowed to type such words of anger

Hardly Satisfied
    thanks everyone
    wait one dam minute did you say get back together? :argue: you are not allowed to type such words of anger
    just kidding :rollside:

AirtimeLavey
    Congrats! Nice hear it for the good guys, once in a while. :rollside:
    As for the system, it is badly broken. It's design is a poor attempt to solve the problems of deadbeat Dads, but it ends up hurting good people and the kids get the short end of the stick. The level of incompentence in the system is mind-numbing, and that includes most of the attorneys and judges. I had a judge that took over my case after the other judge of a year and a half re-quesed (sp?) himself when he recognized my girlfriend (at the time) from the grocery store he shopped at. The new judge couldn't stay awake to hear my whole case while it was re-presented to him. Up too late playing poker w/the other judges and attorneys. And, I had the biggest, most expensive shark in the area. There goes my blood pressure!
    But, great for you. It'd be nice if things could go in a rational way like that, more often.

CBadDad
    I had the biggest, most expensive shark in the area. There goes my blood pressure!
    There sir, is/was your problem.
    My wife paid like $40K, while I paid, gulp only $15K. You just gotta get to the end of it. It is when you can't stand the B.S. any longer that you get hosed because you settled.
    I ain't saying the system is perfect, just fair. I don't know how many times I had CPS knocking at my door, or how many times we had to go back to court to un-fock some crap that my ex's attorney tried to pull. I just remained cool and rode out the storm and got the last laugh.
    Sorry AE, I don't mean to gouge at old wounds and get your pressure boiling. I am just speaking from what I witnessed first hand.

a catered life
    just kidding :rollside:
    i know

Aqua Boogie1
    Yes we do win sometimes................... Now post some more of those great recipes!!!!!

a catered life
    thanks
    Yes we do win sometimes................... Now post some more of those great recipes!!!!!

AirtimeLavey
    There sir, is/was your problem.
    My wife paid like $40K, while I paid, gulp only $15K. You just gotta get to the end of it. It is when you can't stand the B.S. any longer that you get hosed because you settled.
    I ain't saying the system is perfect, just fair. I don't know how many times I had CPS knocking at my door, or how many times we had to go back to court to un-fock some crap that my ex's attorney tried to pull. I just remained cool and rode out the storm and got the last laugh.
    Sorry AE, I don't mean to gouge at old wounds and get your pressure boiling. I am just speaking from what I witnessed first hand.
    No worries. Everybody's exp. is different. At one time, thought about law school, but after seeing the non-sense in the actual profession and the system, I passed. Now I'm in Real Estate, and at least there's no nonsense in this business. Sheesh, didn't know if I was gonna be able to type that all out (the no non-sense in RE part).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123