Thread: floor cracks

*NAPALM*
    The reason i have to redo the floor, DAMN! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/544PICT0016-med.JPG[/img]

I feel your pain my brother.
    Tommorow night should be my last night of sanding on the floor. It has taken the most time just trying to get the floors flat again after grinding through all the cracks which were in my floors.
    Morg.
    [ May 01, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

*NAPALM*
    didnt you take the whole floor down or just grind out the cracks?
    i guess the lighter areas in mine mean it is pulling up so im blowing the whole floor out man im itching just thinking about it or still itching from the cap grinding one of the two.

*NAPALM*:
    didnt you take the whole floor down or just grind out the cracks?
    i guess the lighter areas in mine mean it is pulling up so im blowing the whole floor out man im itching just thinking about it or still itching from the cap grinding one of the two. I took my entire floor down to just above the balsa. I did not want to hit the balsa due to the softness. worked pretty well. I highly recomend getting as much protection on yourself when you start grinding. It's not as bad as you might think- It's worse. J/K- I's really not that bad, the time goes by really slow when youre sweating inside a protection soot & starting to itch.
    Give me a call. I would like to check out your boat.
    Morg.

Sangster
    Hell Morg, You guys are like neighbors...Sounds like a sanding party to me....

BGMAN203
    *NAPALM*:
    The reason i have to redo the floor, DAMN! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/544PICT0016-med.JPG[/img] Same shit happened to me a few years back, it definately sucks ass, but it will look bitchen when your done!! Good Luck
    [ May 02, 2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: BGMAN203 ]

*NAPALM*
    yeah morg how bout it i have every kind of paper and every sanding device known to man, and if i dont have the unit you prefer i would be more than happy to stock my supplies to whatever you are comfortable sanding with.
    Hell i might even throw in a super burrito just for the hell of it ill give you a call.
    are you going to cfw sunday if so ill get a hold of you prob monday wish i had the boat done sounds like fun we might take my buddies jet to lahontan sun but it just isn't the same.