Thread: New Toy

cal***boat

Going to pick up the Sanger circle boat on sunday morning and then take this bad boy out and see just how fast it really is.

cal***boat

RaysonKid
    Dude,
    Your getting a Sanger...

cal***boat
    Ya never had a Sanger before but i did have a 76 Hondo XH511T

BGMAN203
    Wasn't that boat on e-bay or somthing, I sewar I saw that boat for sale some where on the internet a few days ago?

BigBoyToys
    Congrats Dave. Now we look forward to seeing you out at CFW frequently right? Forget that Clear Lake Stuff....It's still too rough out there. Head on out to CFW and run with the big dogs eek! (Not me of course....I'm too slow to be a big dog) wink

BigBoyToys
    And BTW, Bill Scotten hasn't called me yet, nor have I called him yet. I have a guy coming up from SoCal today to buy the CP (???). We'll see how that goes..... I'll know more by the end of the day.

cal***boat
    BigBoyToys:
    Congrats Dave. Now we look forward to seeing you out at CFW frequently right? Forget that Clear Lake Stuff....It's still too rough out there. Head on out to CFW and run with the big dogs eek! (Not me of course....I'm too slow to be a big dog) wink Hell Jim I think I'll be a little puppy dog in this boat. cry
    You do know that I haven't driven a flat for about 20 years.
    All I know how to do is point the boat straight and stab it and on hold on.
    I will bring the boat up to CFW some weekend and have you and Tony give some lessons to bring back all those dead brain cells.

Sangster
    BBT's I was up at Mike's Marine yesterday picking up my air & Nos bottles and seen the Nordic..Interesting deal..Thats a big trailer..Motor looks like it will clean up...is that the deal your putting in the Hydro...

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    BBT's I was up at Mike's Marine yesterday picking up my air & Nos bottles and seen the Nordic..Interesting deal..Thats a big trailer..Motor looks like it will clean up...is that the deal your putting in the Hydro... Yep...That's the motor. That purple block has gotta go though. That's more than a big trailer....that trailer is f'ing HUGE eek! . Glad I don't have to tow it anywhere