Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The stage is set.

Dominator Scott
    As many of you already know I have been restoring my fathers 78 Sanger Super Jet without his knowledge. Well last night I called him to ask him to come and help me wire in some light fixtures in the house.(it was the only thing I could think of to get him to make the 3 hour drive to my house.) Anyways he is showing up on November 18th and hopefully what I have done with the Sanger will just blow his mind!!!!!
    I still have a few little things to get finished on the boat, like installing cleats and adjusting the shifter a little but she is pretty much ready to be unveiled to him. I am pretty stoked about him seeing it. :rollside:
    The 1st couple pics are before shots. The other 3 are what she looks like now.

eek-a-RAT
    As many of you already know I have been restoring my fathers 78 Sanger Super Jet without his knowledge. Well last night I called him to ask him to come and help me wire in some light fixtures in the house.(it was the only thing I could think of to get him to make the 3 hour drive to my house.) Anyways he is showing up on November 18th and hopefully what I have done with the Sanger will just blow his mind!!!!!
    I still have a few little things to get finished on the boat, like installing cleats and adjusting the shifter a little but she is pretty much ready to be unveiled to him. I am pretty stoked about him seeing it. :rollside:
    The 1st couple pics are before shots. The other 3 are what she looks like now.
    i bet ya cant wait til he see's it! wait til ya let him drive it!

Taylorman
    Thats a very nice ride. I love the paint job, or is it gel?

Dominator Scott
    Thats a very nice ride. I love the paint job, or is it gel?
    She is all paint by MitcherT Custom Paint & Graphics Design. MitcherT and I are good friends and he also knows my dad so he is planning on coming over for the unveiling also. :rollside:

Wicked Performance Boats
    Great present! He must be a great dad too. He has a very caring son. Make sure you get pics with him and the boat. Do you need a foster dad too? J/K Budlight

Dominator Scott
    i bet ya cant wait til he see's it! wait til ya let him drive it!
    Wait till I get him in the boat and do this! :rollside: He will freak!!!!! :220v:

Jetaholic
    Great job on that restore. I'm sure he'll be quite stoked about it.
    Now on those wheelies...when you come down off of them, do you just drop the diverter back down while keep power on it, or do you actually have to slowly idle it back down to settle it back into the water?
    Jon

Dominator Scott
    Great job on that restore. I'm sure he'll be quite stoked about it.
    Now on those wheelies...when you come down off of them, do you just drop the diverter back down while keep power on it, or do you actually have to slowly idle it back down to settle it back into the water?
    Jon
    I just bring the diverter down one notch from the top and keep her mashed and away I go. :rollside: If I don't lower the diverter down a notch she will blow out and cavitate.

Mr. Crusader 83
    Scott the boat came out great. i have been fallowing it. the only thing that i would change are those front seats. they belong in a sandrail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast