Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just leave the kids alone...

Ziggy
    So he was yelling............. and that requires cops to approach him???? I've seen plenty of people walking down the street yelling, sometimes at the trees, sometimes at the invisible person next to them, sometimes at the person next to them..........
    There's scores of people yelling the same thing he was every Sunday..

Trailer Park Casanova
    When the cops tell me to do something, I comply.
    If I don't like it, then I tell the judge.
    The kid didn't comply, so now he can tell the judge why.
    The cops are OK. Probably followed proceedure with an unruly person that refused to comply.
    Yelling Jesus isn't a free password to disturb the peace.

NOTALENT
    Best to wait to hear details rather than pointing fingers. No matter if there were two or not maybe they could have tackled him down or used another method. What if the kid had split personalities???
    2 years ago on Halloween my buddys other side came out. He stopped taking his medication..Long story short we h ad to try and subdue him. We had 8 guys on top of him and he literally just through us off of him like he was the incredible hulk. I had to choke him out and he snapped out of it. Crazy

77Woodbridge
    More information is definitely needed before forming an opion. I will say that the way that it is written makes it sound bad for the police. Who knows what wasn't written. Could be that this kid had a history with the police, was 6'5, 280lbs and foaming at the mouth.
    Definitely need more info before choosing sides. IMHO

Ultracrazy
    So he was yelling............. and that requires cops to approach him???? I've seen plenty of people walking down the street yelling, sometimes at the trees, sometimes at the invisible person next to them, sometimes at the person next to them..........
    There are some many variables that the paper does not share.........it goes way beyond just someone "yelling". What was he yelling? Who was around? Kids? What time of day? Was he creating danger for himself or others? Etc.........
    Damn people.........it's easy to sit here and make judgments on others when you just read a VERY small part of the story.

Mrs.Killer
    How do you know what to expect of someone who is yelling at trees, invisible person, or at themself. It sounds like a mental issue. Have you ever delt with someone like that? I know i wouldn't want to......

NOTALENT
    I will say that the way that it is written makes it sound bad for the police.
    Media once again trying to make a story...

Mrs.Killer
    Best to wait to hear details rather than pointing fingers. No matter if there were two or not maybe they could have tackled him down or used another method. What if the kid had split personalities???
    2 years ago on Halloween my buddys other side came out. He stopped taking his medication..Long story short we h ad to try and subdue him. We had 8 guys on top of him and he literally just through us off of him like he was the incredible hulk. I had to choke him out and he snapped out of it. Crazy
    Well said....

Jyruiz
    Media once again trying to make a story...
    That is exactly what I am thinking, for all we know, he could have had a concealed weapon and they are not telling us because then that would justify the means and nobody would get the shock value out of there story.

NOTALENT
    How do you know what to expect of someone who is yelling at trees, invisible person, or at themself. It sounds like a mental issue. Have you ever delt with someone like that? I know i wouldn't want to......
    Its not fun. Scary as hell....and I knew the guy...if it was someone I didnt know...I dont know what I would do...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast