Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a laser

Actually a strong laser pointer to knock out street lights. My kids have had the little toy lasers in the past and if they pointed it at the sensor on top of the street light, it would knock them out temporarily. I need to find one locally so I can kill the street light in front of the house tonight. Ruins the effects when there's a damn light on!

Thought about that, but kind of counterproductive trying to get RID of light with 1,000,000 candlepower.

Doctor Feniks
    might wanna check out this site. i own a couple of these bad boys and can verify that they really are some of the strongest laser pointers available.
    www.wickedlasers.com
    feniks

ratso
    might wanna check out this site. i own a couple of these bad boys and can verify that they really are some of the strongest laser pointers available.
    www.wickedlasers.com
    feniks
    That Spyder is a BAD MOFO!!!

Phat Matt
    www.wickedlasers.com
    feniks
    Too bad you forgot to bring them to the party.

www.wickedlasers.com
    feniks
    I saw that site this morning. While the idea of burning a hole THROUGH the street light is appealing, I need to find something local today.
    I thought about disconnecting the wiring (they used allen bolts to hold the plate on... like THAT would stop me), but just my luck I'd zap my ass. Put a little damper on the festivities....

WYRD
    I saw that site this morning. While the idea of burning a hole THROUGH the street light is appealing, I need to find something local today.
    I thought about disconnecting the wiring (they used allen bolts to hold the plate on... like THAT would stop me), but just my luck I'd zap my ass. Put a little damper on the festivities....
    Depending on the city specs it is likely the light has an in-line fuse that you could take out without too much risk of getting shocked :idea: :220v:

rrrr
    Too high tech! Use a shotgun. :220v:

mickeyfinn
    Pellet gun

Sleek-Jet
    I don't know exactly where you live Roost, but be carefull shinning a laser skyward... if you inadvertantly shine one at a passing airplane, and the pilots see it, expect to spend the evening talking the police and TSA/FBI people...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast