Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6k

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just for those who care(like anybody really does) I hit 6k posts. I guess it shows that im addicted to ***boat Do they have ***boats annoymous yet??? I need to enroll asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im drunk as hell and wish everyone a safe and happy weekend! Im going to party

JetBoatRich
    it happens :boxed:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Check with topless, she sought treatement once ............ once.

JetBoatRich
    Pretty sure Her454 has been in-N-out of the program for years

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Pretty sure Her454 has been in-N-out of the program for years
    I think I will pm them

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats Post *****.
    Yes check with Her454 and Topless. You can see how well it worked for them. HEHEHEHEHEHE

photo chick
    Just for those who care(like anybody really does) I hit 6k posts. I guess it shows that im addicted to ***boat Do they have ***boats annoymous yet??? I need to enroll asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im drunk as hell and wish everyone a safe and happy weekend! Im going to party
    Of course we all care dear!!!! Congrats! Good luck on the program, your friends are here to help...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Congrats Post *****.
    Yes check with Her454 and Topless. You can see how well it worked for them. HEHEHEHEHEHE
    I noticed that your post is high as well lil mama Have you been? I want to go with you and "the quiet one". Ill be sure to sit right next to him

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Of course we all care dear!!!! Congrats! Good luck on the program, your friends are here to help...
    can you hold my hand for me while Im in class

ratso
    I thought anytime you hit 5000, 6000, 7000, etc, pics were mandatory... :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast