EAZYKILLER2006
    Mine actually went down
    car or boat?

ratso
    car or boat?
    Some of us can't get boat insurance... :crossx:

phebus
    car or boat?
    The boat insurance didn't change, as it was already insured in AZ, but auto, and home owners both went down.

Bow Tie Omega
    YES THEY DO Have the highest rates!!!! Figure the odds of this....Lived in the SoCal, OC/Temecula essentially all of my life with the exception of the Navy imposed vacation to Pensacola for 3 years. Driving daily on the 5, 405, 91, 15 or Ortega for the majority of my life, the worst freeways in the country. My rates for a what was a near new 4 Runner and a near new F-150 Extra Cab, full coverage I might add was around $105 a month give or take via State Farm. We moved to Arizona 2 years ago with the same cars, the rates roughly doubled, paying about $195. Granted, we did purchase a new 4 runner earlier this year and the rate only went up about 6$. I could not believe it. Born and raised in the place where the term grid lock stemmed from, the place where road rage was first diagnosed and my insurance doubled when I moved to Arizona. No one could give me a legitimate reason either as to why.

EAZYKILLER2006
    YES THEY DO Have the highest rates!!!! Figure the odds of this....Lived in the SoCal, OC/Temecula essentially all of my life with the exception of the Navy imposed vacation to Pensacola for 3 years. Driving daily on the 5, 405, 91, 15 or Ortega for the majority of my life, the worst freeways in the country. My rates for a what was a near new 4 Runner and a near new F-150 Extra Cab, full coverage I might add was around $105 a month give or take via State Farm. We moved to Arizona 2 years ago with the same cars, the rates roughly doubled, paying about $195. Granted, we did purchase a new 4 runner earlier this year and the rate only went up about 6$. I could not believe it. Born and raised in the place where the term grid lock stemmed from, the place where road rage was first diagnosed and my insurance doubled when I moved to Arizona. No one could give me a legitimate reason either as to why.
    yepper! my son was paying 187 a month for his car in calif and when he moved to arizonia it was 419 a month

SummitKarl
    both Reg. and Ins. went down when I moved here from San Diego
    on my truck, I kept the Cali Reg. on my Falcon (blk/ylw) plates and insured it as a parade car in AZ, LE in LHC haven't bothered me about it, but 2 LHC officers do belong to my car club

Kachina26
    Registered my truck in AZ back in July, figured it hadn't seen Ca in 6 months, why give them my hard earned money? Ca wanted $300ish, AZ was $150 or so.

Warlockjer
    Plus in AZ you can register it for 2 years if you want to

Boatcop
    arizona has the highest insurance rates in the nation... :idea:
    This might be true in the Metro (Phoenix/Tucson) areas and border towns, due to the high vehicle theft rate. Other parts of the State are dirt cheap.
    I don't have anything to compare it to for California, but my coverage is around $1,200 a year total for:
    '07 Tahoe (Full Coverage)
    '96 Sierra P/U (Full Coverage)
    '69 VW Bug (Full Classic/Historic Vehicle Coverage)
    No tickets, no accidents on record.

Kilrtoy
    arizona has the highest insurance rates in the nation... :idea:
    HELL NO...
    My ins dropped $1,000 in AZ from Cali. It would have dropped more but they knew I commute to LA once a week so it has a 500 premium added on....
    With that said It still Is 1K cheaper

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast