Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Registering in Arizona...

Ultracrazy
    car or boat?
    Both for me.........

BajaMike
    We've been going out to my elderly Mother-in-law's place in Hemet a lot lately. I've been stopped a couple of times by CHP and Hemet PD to check my residency.
    Yea, but you do look pretty shady.......

None whatsoever. Except if you actually ARE a resident of AZ with a CA license.
    Just add to what Bow-Tie said above, only certain areas of Maricopa County, Piim County and Yavapai County are required to get emission tested. Primarily the greater Phoenix (Valley), Tucson, and Prescott areas.
    I'm a resident of California with a place in BHC. Now, if I register the Bronco in AZ, is there a problem towing a Cal boat trailer?

jbone
    All my vehicles and trailer are reg in Cali, but the boat is reg in AZ. This is not a problem, right. All my boating is done in AZ and I store the boat in my garage in Cali.
    J

lawbreaker2
    You guy's are cornfusing me.

OK, Arizona truck towing a California boat trailer (mostly in Arizona or a little Nevada). As I understand it, in Cal that's a problem. Is it a problem in AZ or NV?

HocusPocus
    AZ never once gave me any problem towing a CA trailer, even checked with the motor vehicle dept in havasu and they didn't have a problem with it. the problem is really just in CA. for that reason i do have my boats registered in AZ only the trailers are registered in CA. The way it was told to me was that if its on the road in CA it better be registered here. I know its confusing and a pain but that basicially describes everything here in CA.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234