Thread: Dilligaf

slink
    BOO YAH......Hope you enjoyed the game. Let's see what the J.V (with a full healthy team) can do tomorrow. PS did Bynum look as good in person as he did on TV?

dmontzsta
    lol.
    I would have payed to see him with a pissy look on his face, while the fans shook the place down!

GAME TIME
    BOO YAH......Hope you enjoyed the game. Let's see what the J.V (with a full healthy team) can do tomorrow. PS did Bynum look as good in person as he did on TV?
    Good question, because he sure looked good on TV. And it was his first start.

AirtimeLavey
    Yeah Baby!!! Tough night for the Laker haters....ha,ha,haaa. Lakes looking STRONG! Gonna be fun to watch this season. Bynum playing surprisingly well, but then I guess it helps to have Kareem to work with daily. LO looks hungry, and maybe he'll play closer to his potential this year. I just hope he doesn't drop when Kobe comes back.
    Great game. Would have been a great game to be at (unless you're a Clipper fan or were routing for the Suns)....I'm sure the place was rockin! :rollside:
    Clips gonna face a po'd Suns. Clips have some hype to live up to this year. :220v:

Jyruiz
    Yes, Bynum looked good and LO played very well. If you are a LF that was a good start to the season. Evans did a good job also. I don't know his game but he was all fired up when he came off the court at half time.
    The Lakers played inspired ball and were very active.
    Now the Clippers get a pissed off PHX team in PHX tomorrow
    I enjoyed the game though as I was sitting with a ery sweet lady that I have not seen in too long of a time. Wasn't anything going to bother me tonight
    I am glad you still had a good time, hard not to when you are at a Laker game. What did you think of the lights? I liked it, I was not there but it reminded me of the old Forum days.

GAME TIME
    Yes, Bynum looked good and LO played very well. If you are a LF that was a good start to the season. Evans did a good job also. I don't know his game but he was all fired up when he came off the court at half time.
    The Lakers played inspired ball and were very active.
    Now the Clippers get a pissed off PHX team in PHX tomorrow
    I enjoyed the game though as I was sitting with a ery sweet lady that I have not seen in too long of a time. Wasn't anything going to bother me tonight
    Glad you had a good time. Should be a good season for us. I hope your Clipps take down the Suns and take their pride. F-the Suns and Raja Bell (yeah, still a little pissed about last season ).