Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trick or treat... Q for the parents...

YeLLowBoaT
    Lets just say your that you just got done helping your 9 year old duagther get into her costume. Now while your taking care of something else imporatant( other kids for example) she slips out the front door and goes trick or treating by herself after dark. Once you find her missing your run all over the your block looking for her. you have knocked on several doors asking if some one has seen her and they say YES she came by trick or treating. Not being able to find her your heading home to call 911 to help find her, you see her trick or treating and go get her and come home.
    My Q is this:
    Would you let her go out trick or treating again tonight or would she be done for the night?

Cas
    done for the next week!

done.

YeLLowBoaT
    one more thing... she lied about it too... She said the other parent said it was ok to do out...
    Well this happend to me tonight, but it was not my duaghter. Latley my 9 cousin has been living with me.... every one in my family said I was way to harsh... that is expect her mother, who was just as pisted as I was. And actaully since she lied to me its a month.

Judging by the 17 registered sexual offenders that reside in our close prox., i would first kick myself in the ass for being so negligent (no aim toward anyone that this may have happened to!) then i would proceed to blister her azz for knowing better about her surroundings and also being just as negligent as i!...and hope that the outcome was a positive one and that she returned home safe!
    ...the punishment would aslo suit the crime!
    she would not see the darkness of halloween night for at least a year!
    Just my .02
    Todd

one more thing... she lied about it too... She said the other parent said it was ok to do out...
    Well this happend to me tonight, but it was not my duaghter. Latley my 9 cousin has been living with me.... every one in my family said I was way to harsh... that is expect her mother, who was just as pisted as I was. And actaully since she lied to me its a month.
    Now that you've put your foot down . Keep it there. They would probably be all over your ass if something had happen to her .

Drift
    Good job! This day and age... you can never be too carefull. So many F@#$&%^$ PERVS! I would agree with the month sentence. Good for you and her mom. The rest of your family needs to open their eyes.

YeLLowBoaT
    Thats just it... if something did happen to her( actaully it did when she was 2 by a teacher at head start...I am not sure who did it, but I know some one in my family killed him...I mean when they are found in thier home with thier dick cut off and a hole in the head its not hard to put 2 and 2 toeghter.) i would be in jail... there is no doubt, I would kill the mother fooker. Shes cried for hours and locked her self in the bathroom... I was a little more pissed when I had to take the knob off to have her open the door.

Drift
    Thats just it... if something did happen to her( actaully it did when she was 2 by a teacher at head start...I am not sure who did it, but I know some one in my family killed him...I mean when they are found in thier home with thier dick cut off and a hole in the head its not hard to put 2 and 2 toeghter.) i would be in jail... there is no doubt, I would kill the mother fooker. Shes cried for hours and locked her self in the bathroom... I was a little more pissed when I had to take the knob off to have her open the door.
    It will suck that's for sure, but you are doing the right thing. You are not supposed to be your or a child's friend. That is what has happened to parenting. Your job is to raise and protect, the fact that she is so defiant (locking herself in a bathroom) shows that she has already started to slip. Time to tighten the reigns. I wish you the best of luck. You may be an ass to her right now but when she looks back on it it will all make sense to her.

YeLLowBoaT
    See its not my kid... I am only watching her do my her mother being bed riden. I know one thing if I had done something like this I would have gotten my ass beat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast