Thread: Nostagia Racer Busted!

CircleJerk
    Sorry, But I hear the rumor that a certain racer at Long Beach was DQd for speeding! 71mph in a 70mph zone! I dont want anyone to think that the California Speed Boat club Nostalgia race rules are the same up here in the Northwest. Heck, even on the Interstate we don't get tickets for one over limit! Does'nt seem right to me,,,,,,,but then I'm just a JeRk blowin my horn again. Our limit is 80mph AVERAGE and you won't see cruise controls on our steering post! So far, the fastest is 70 average on our small 3/4 mile oval. The small course keeps the speed down! This year at our record race Sept 20-21 we expect the record to fall big time but still stay under 80! Admission is still FREE! Can anyone confirm this rumor? And if you want a set of our rules, just email the JeRk and his Blonde sidekick. We're always looking for new racers and Nostalgia fans! smile_sp

LeE ss13
    OK, OK, so when is the next deal and how long of a tow is SoCal to Washington ???

CircleJerk
    I cant tell you the mileage but, glad to hear from a real racer who would like to take the Nosty challenge. We run only two more this year: 9/6/03 and the big record race above at Moses Lake 9/20 thru 21. This should be a wild one with some Seattle {or Calif} boats tempted with cash for the fastest time! I actually think 3 or 4 of us can come close to breaking the 70mph record. Also there is a one time member fee of $50 plus $30 a day in fees. I'll buy your dinner Sat.!Your boat should smile_sp qualify well and run the Nosty SS class. If there is anything I can do, like motels or a map, let me know. JeRk smile_sp

RaysonKid
    Jerk, Check your PM.