Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please help me re-design my cat

MR HARLEY
    WHAT are you talking about Mr 75mph on A GOOD DAY...
    Im your huckleberry next weekend if your game. might even take the trailer queen of of storage.
    I got your 75 mph....
    I'll race ya and I'll even give you ahead start, thats if you show up. :wink:

sigepmock
    might drag Andys ugly ass up from Parker for the weekend..... its a STRONG maybe at this point. need to find a dog sitter for that weekend..... may have to hire Mrs RiverRoyal and the childrens
    This sounds like trouble......but it might be educational for Mr. Hardlygetsonplane :crossx: We'll be out there this weekend as well. If the weather's nice we might even launch the Queen Mary and go push some water around
    The thing that's got me thinking is this.....if my non-air entrapping boat is pushing water all the way to 75mpg pretty easy and Mr. Hardly's super cool air entrapping boat is only running the same speed and with more power...... :crossx:
    Chris

TOBTEK
    I got your 75 mph....
    I'll race ya and I'll even give you ahead start, thats if you show up. :wink:
    REALLY...... and what are the stakes? from where to where? Did you win the Lotto and shove another motor into that pretty pontoon of yours?
    ohhhhhhh I get it now.... you want to do your NORMAL race from CrazyHorse to ThomsonBay THROUGH THE CHANNEL dont you :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

MR HARLEY
    This sounds like trouble......but it might be educational for Mr. Hardlygetsonplane :crossx: We'll be out there this weekend as well. If the weather's nice we might even launch the Queen Mary and go push some water around
    The thing that's got me thinking is this.....if my non-air entrapping boat is pushing water all the way to 75mpg pretty easy and Mr. Hardly's super cool air entrapping boat is only running the same speed and with more power...... :crossx:
    Chris
    You keep thinking that 75 mph. :wink: You dont want to run me. :crossx:
    Now on to Tobohomo:
    You know just as well as I do your hop, skip and jump of a boat wont even make it off the trailer. You arent gonna show up and neither is Mr. Sideliner (Andy)

SCOOTE69
    Hey Tob! Im doing great. Boat is still perfect: tops at 115, pulls skiers and no problems so far. (other than all our lakes are essentially dry). Im not sure what Im going to get next. But i do want to freshen this up a bit. Im going to stay away from super heros but want somethng really different from all the paint jobs you see. Great thing about wraps is they are easy to change.
    I hope you and everyone else here are doing well (and still fighting over which boats rock/suck I see)

TOBTEK
    You keep thinking that 75 mph. :wink: You dont want to run me. :crossx:
    Now on to Tobohomo:
    You know just as well as I do your hop, skip and jump of a boat wont even make it off the trailer. You arent gonna show up and neither is Mr. Sideliner (Andy)
    you MUST have me confused with someone else...... I dont own a Spectre YET. After all your SMACK your throwing and spewing today, you really dont want me to show next weekend. My little wimpy 26 WAXING your big bad 29 may damage your already delicate ego. OH, please wise one tell us all how that heavy, one motor lacking, non bagged, non infused, old school, over priced, west coast, training tunnel boat..... oh never mind! :rollside:

MR HARLEY
    you MUST have me confused with someone else...... I dont own a Spectre YET. After all your SMACK your throwing and spewing today, you really dont want me to show next weekend. My little wimpy 26 WAXING your big bad 29 may damage your already delicate ego.
    That I've been spewing? Whats wrong Tob, your feelings getting hurt ? Might want to check back at who started with who first. :wink:
    OH, please wise one tell us all how that heavy, one motor lacking, non bagged, non infused, old school, over priced, west coast, training tunnel boat..... oh never mind! :rollside:
    How dare you speak that way about Dave's boats. Traitor.

TOBTEK
    That I've been spewing? Whats wrong Tob, your feelings getting hurt ? Might want to check back at who started with who first. :wink:
    How dare you speak that way about Dave's boats. Traitor.
    ya havent seen anything yet.......... just wait to when I jump ships :rollside:

2forcefull
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...15438154c1.jpg
    Thats what it looks like now--its a 2003 Eliminator with a Teague 800. The art work is a wrap by Skinz. Its time for something new (and ultimately, its almost time to sell so I want something that would be nice for resale purposes). Im open to anything but do want something different. Any ideas?
    how well did the current wrap hold up, I just sold an easter egg boat and my new one is going old school, the wrap idea sounds cool if you go wild you can change it. I get board with custom paint quick, it has to be trendy and you have to change with the trends or you get dated real quick

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast