Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please help me re-design my cat

pm069
    nice come back--the score may be even right now--almost like the cats and tunnels days of old here lately
    Dan ; are you starting shiat again?

dicudmore
    Dan ; are you starting shiat again?
    thats affirmative

andy01
    FAG doesn't even have drawings of his boat yet and he thinks he's the fastest guy on the lake..... :yuk: You better watch yourself there ....the Queen Marry is aiming for you :crossx: If I can't catch you.....at least I can run that lowfreeboarddamnnearflatbottom little 26 over at the docks
    Chris
    Hey butt hole........ Drawings are over rated, I have had one drawing of one boat I built. Otherwise they are done the way I want. I just tell my builder and there it is. M
    If you can't catch me? Hell I wil probably be in another zip code by the time you get that Titanic on plane much less catch me at a dock, shit Chris let your wife drive the boat. You drive like a GIRL, at least she's a lady! ya bitch! ha ha sucker!

andy01
    Wrong again, this is my first boat old man. Your boats dont even count, you have them rigged by an outside source plus motor...ie, grandfather or not , you still aint got a boat yet so LOCK IT UP, and continue sidelining-it!
    You wont be passing anybody anytime soon , plus lets see if your so-called ONE OFF GERNADE of a motor even runs, let alone if the drive holds up. :crossx:
    Old man? Now what the f are you talking about? I am 57 years old, that ain't old you slow, hardly get on plane, 302 prop shaft hp, more shit going on in the gel then a rodney king lawsut, open cow, walk thru, sled, been passed by more pontoons then Regis has had host, glue sniff'n youngster. If you need the old man to school ya on driving that sled you let me know........
    I won't be passing one anytime soon? My bottom is done and my deck is being bagged today, at DCB! Sidelining......
    You'll enjoy seeing my 580 hp 70 mph F26 pass your barge.......
    If you and Sigashadowsled add both your top speeds up you should get mine....... ha ha ha now call Dave and ask him why you have the second slowest DCB ever built........

andy01
    Oh and this is all in fun, don't hate the player hate game......

dicudmore
    Old man? Now what the f are you talking about? I am 57 years old, that ain't old you slow, hardly get on plane, 302 prop shaft hp, more shit going on in the gel then a rodney king lawsut, open cow, walk thru, sled, been passed by more pontoons then Regis has had host, glue sniff'n youngster. If you need the old man to school ya on driving that sled you let me know........
    I won't be passing one anytime soon? My bottom is done and my deck is being bagged today, at DCB! Sidelining......
    If you and Sigashadowsled add both your top speeds up you should get mine....... ha ha ha now call Dave and ask him why you have the second slowest DCB ever built........
    2nd slowest??

MR HARLEY
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0020-thumb.gif

Cole Trickle
    2nd slowest??
    Patricks :crossx:

dicudmore
    Patricks :crossx:
    what about sandbarjunkies??

Cole Trickle
    what about sandbarjunkies??
    I don't know what there packing or running MPH wise.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast