Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Please help me re-design my cat

SCOOTE69
    how well did the current wrap hold up, I just sold an easter egg boat and my new one is going old school, the wrap idea sounds cool if you go wild you can change it. I get board with custom paint quick, it has to be trendy and you have to change with the trends or you get dated real quick
    It held up perfectly. the only issue was that tore a bit if it rubbed hard against a dock. It wouldnt tear all the way to the hull, just the clear oating would peel away a bit. It actually protects the hull nicely. no washing, fading or other problems at all.

Beer-30
    I think it would be a nice, viable alternative to a complete re-gel on an older boat. The pic sure looks nice.

slowinhavasu
    Patricks :crossx:
    OUCH...lol

MOBrien
    It held up perfectly. the only issue was that tore a bit if it rubbed hard against a dock. It wouldnt tear all the way to the hull, just the clear oating would peel away a bit. It actually protects the hull nicely. no washing, fading or other problems at all.
    what kind of costs are associated with wrapping an entire boat?

SCOOTE69
    Costs vary just like painting. The design process is typically 2-5k and the wrap is another 2-10k. If you know what you want you can bypass most of the design process. If all you want is flames/stripes/tribal type stuff total cost is only 2-3k.

Magic34
    For all of my of graphic design stuff, I use www.kuttingedgegraphics.com. Talk to Robbie, and he has some great prices and does some really good work.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456