Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving everyone

K3-River-Rat
    Hope you guys are having a nice Thanksgiving yourselves I just now found this and got a pretty good laugh out of you guys I forgot to shoot you that 5er I told you I was gonna MrBBT for getting in touch with me & letting me in on your little "goof" the other day wink So I took the opportunity to shoot you "both" a 5er on this Thanksgiving day today after reading this thread you two have created here wink I thought it was pretty funny wink

BigBoyToys
    Well....She started it..
    And the Mrs. Signature line "I can only please one person per day
    Today is not your day tomorrow isn't looking good either..." Guess that pretty much leaves everyone else in the World out....'cause she better be pleasing me! And yes Honey, thanks for the Turkey dinner (it's about time!) eek!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ November 28, 2002, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    See, I sit here and type on this computer thing in the garage, while she sits at her computer upstairs (2nd floor) instead of waiting on me hand and foot! What's this world coming to? J/K

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    BigBoyToys:
    See, I sit here and type on this computer thing in the garage, while she sits at her computer upstairs (2nd floor) instead of waiting on me hand and foot! What's this world coming to? J/K
    Why haven't you been waiting on me hand and foot?
    what comes around goes around ..... wink Just remember that the next time, before you put your foot in your mouth. eek! eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I just went to the bank for you so you didn't have to. so put a sock in it there JR.

BigBoyToys
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    I just went to the bank for you so you didn't have to. so put a sock in it there JR. You gonna rub my back for me tonight too?

BigBoyToys
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    BigBoyToys:
    Why haven't you been waiting on me hand and foot?
    what comes around goes around ..... wink Just remember that the next time, before you put your foot in your mouth. eek! eek! GEEZ!!! I'm building a boat for YOU to race! What more do ya want? LOL Uh oh....I think I let the cat outta the bag.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    If your nice to me I might..... wink

BigBoyToys
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    If your nice to me I might..... wink I'm ALWAYS nice! What ya talkin' about this "if" stuff?
    [ November 28, 2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Jetboatguru says I'm giving out foot massages..... What did you say in this forum and where?????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast