Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ford tansmissions

LAFD
    anyone have a hookup to get a ford transmission. my cousins trans just went out and is lookin at a 3k bill. located in the sfv.

HALLETT BOY
    anyone have a hookup to get a ford transmission. my cousins trans just went out and is lookin at a 3k bill. located in the sfv.
    A while back there was a guy selling a really nice lifted Chevy truck in the spam section... you should talk your cousin into buying it...

NOTALENT
    Ouch...does that include installation?? What company? Whats the year make model engine size and 2 or 4wd??

LAFD
    Ouch...does that include installation?? What company? Whats the year make model engine size and 2 or 4wd??
    i beleive so its at power ford in valencia. 03 ford f150 2wd 5.4 liter v8.

RitcheyRch
    Try this place. He did some work on the transmission in one of my cars.
    Southland Transmissions
    8283 San Fernando Rd
    Sun Valley, CA 91352
    (818) 767-8263
    Cross Street:
    Near intersection of Ensign Ave and San Fernando Rd

NOTALENT
    i beleive so its at power ford in valencia. 03 ford f150 2wd 5.4 liter v8.
    How much are they charging just for the transmission???
    Pm Sent.

LAFD
    How much are they charging just for the transmission???
    Pm Sent.
    i think they want to charge 3k for the trans not sure if labor is included i dont have all the info just got bits and pieces. the guy workin on it is gunna try to get it threw his private shop for less.waiting for a call back though.

Jetdriver
    Cale the last thing you want to do is suggest he take it to Southland. Sorry RicheyRich but the old owner (shawn) doesnt own it anymore and its now owned by 2 Brothers Automotive. OK work but shitty prices. Have him take it right up the street from there to TransAction. He will get a fair price and quality work.

RitcheyRch
    no problem. The work on my trans was done a long time ago when Shawn was there. I didnt know he sold the place.
    Cale the last thing you want to do is suggest he take it to Southland. Sorry RicheyRich but the old owner (shawn) doesnt own it anymore and its now owned by 2 Brothers Automotive. OK work but shitty prices. Have him take it right up the street from there to TransAction. He will get a fair price and quality work.

LAFD
    thanks shawn he just called them and we are waiting for the dealer to call so my cousin can find out what model trans he has so he can give him a good quote. my cousin said he was a cool guy. thanks again shawn. i came into the tanning salon my girl wants to do that mistic tan stuff but you guys dont do it. wasnt sure if the girl at the desk was your wife of not or i would have talked a little more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast